CodeRe: Trend Indicators for MT4

arbalest wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:19 pm Hello mrtools
Could you please add line color and arrow signal when the color changes + display option to this indicator
Thanks
Trading The Trend by Andrew Abraham

Think I got everything but please try it out.

PS: Hope you don't mind changed the bars to candles, if you prefer bars can turn auto width off and change the wick width to your desired width.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
arbalest, Jimmy

DownloadRe: Trend Indicators for MT4

Exactly Mr. Tools,
Same as you referred
Lines are perfect with histo color change area,
But then alert comes second candle opening.
Earlier I tried few indicator same thing happened. I am requesting alert and arrow on same candle opening when lines and color change forming. Kindly help sir.

Ref image below :- looking similar function sir
Attachments

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:33 am Think I got everything but please try it out.

ps) hope you don't mind changed the bars to candles, if you prefer bars can turn auto width off and change the wick width to your desired width.
mrtools, I want to make a request again
Could you please add the mtf function to this indicator (including custom time frame to use in offline chart)
Thanks

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

selvakumaran wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:59 am Exactly Mr. Tools,
Same as you referred
Lines are perfect with histo color change area,
But then alert comes second candle opening.
Earlier I tried few indicator same thing happened. I am requesting alert and arrow on same candle opening when lines and color change forming. Kindly help sir.

Ref image below :- looking similar function sir
Have you tried alerts on current bar = true?