Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:22 am High Low Trend - Zig Zag alternative for MT4 (Mladen)

Hello, try this version...
Hi MrTools, can you please add open and close markers of the candles that close above and below the middle line? to better explain my request when a candle closes above the middle trend can two small horizontal dashes be drawn at the open and close of that specific candle? and when a candle closes below the middle trend can two small horizontal dashes be drawn at the open and close of the specified candle as well?

Ps-if possible it would be suitable if the small horizontal dash representing the high of the candles that close both above and below the middle trend are green and the candles that close both above and below the middle trend representing the low of the candles are red

Kind Regards

Can't remember if this has been posted or not, but just in case this is Mladen's version of Trading the trend by Andrew Abraham.

These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
Chickenspicy, Lightningstorm7, thomdel, ROI, Krunal Gajjar, talaate, kvak, alexm, Marktaylor58, 256robertm, Jimmy

sal wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:18 pm mr.tools
i just trying to search AWESOME Oscillator up down histogram up +1 down _1 from zero or colour shade for up from zero level down from zero level on sub window. Is it available !
Like this?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
sal, mosape, kvak, 太虚一毫

256robertm wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:51 am This is the error i get when its supposed to give an alert.
2023.08.08 15:31:21.897 ! trading the trend (alerts) EURUSD,M15: incorrect start position 12476 for ArrayMinimum function
Yeah, think I got in too much of a hurry, didn't even put the buy/sell conditions or the alert function. Hopefully I got it right this time.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫