Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:07 pm Have this version which was much easier to add thar mtf and the arrows and the mtf on that version didn't seem right.
Thank you mrtools. The reason why my preference still lies with the SNR is that it gives - with the same setting -less signals and those seem to be pretty accurate, Never mind, used a lot of your time already. I appreciate your effort.

Re: Mrtools vs Kvak's RSI

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:07 pm Have this version which was much easier to add thar mtf and the arrows and the mtf on that version didn't seem right.
josi wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:29 pm Any ideas why your RSI-line is so different from kvak's (regular RSI; Heiken Ashi closed)?

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
josi, nathanvbasko
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

SBNR arrows can use in current tf which is arrows are NRP
and combine with HTF another SBNR indicator will get good result..
several way to get good signal if we play with this indicator and develop strategy
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Mrtools vs Kvak's RSI

mrtools wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:31 am They are different type indicators.
"different"?
I see. That's one helpful explanation, right there. Thank you MrTools.
(what's the difference between a sneaker and a brogue? Well, they are different types of shoes...)
Just joking - you know I love your work!
kvak said: his RSI-line is smoothed, yours isn't - by the look of it that may well be the case.
(now - what is better? to use a non-smoothed RSI-line+signal-line or use the smoothed RSI-line that changes colour when slope changes [and therefore doesn't need a sgnal-line...] The definition of a dilemma, really...)