Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RplusT wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:47 pm Thank you mrtools. Works well. Got one more request...yeah I know, I promise I'll keep quiet thereafter... :D
Could you please automate the mtf up till 4th higher timeframe.
It gives excellent signals, I think.
The problem with x-higher TF may be that the signals (on the trading TF) are unreliable because as long as the higher TF-candle is open the indicator will recalculate.
But as an extremely experienced trader, you know that, of course.
So, sorry to have mentioned it (it may help more inexperienced people).
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
RplusT

RplusT wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:47 pm Thank you mrtools. Works well. Got one more request...yeah I know, I promise I'll keep quiet thereafter... :D
Could you please automate the mtf up till 4th higher timeframe.
Have this version which was much easier to add thar mtf and the arrows and the mtf on that version didn't seem right.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
RplusT, moey_dw, RodrigoRT7, josi

josi wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:33 pm It gives excellent signals, I think.
The problem with x-higher TF may be that the signals (on the trading TF) are unreliable because as long as the higher TF-candle is open the indicator will recalculate.
But as an extremely experienced trader, you know that, of course.
So, sorry to have mentioned it (it may help more inexperienced people).
Na, I'm not trading the arrows. Just testing to use it for following direction. So far the experience with it is quite positive. Haven't noticed any issues with HTF. But I know what you mean.
Have a good day!
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
josi