Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

thomdel wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:10 pm @ kvak

Respected kvak,
Request you to Please have a look at this post : Indicator Name : corrected eAverages

1)
If possible & If you like this idea : Please Try to Add Option : Use Corrected Period : True / False. Attached Pic *

Right now by default : it uses the value. It will sort of experimental to see as to how it will react if we make it : False.

2)
Addition of : a) Colour Candles & b) button : will be an added advantage

For your Ref :
Old Original : Corrected averages : Indicators on forum : do not have this Corrected Period Value option.
So would like to see if making it false gives the same results as Old Original : Corrected averages Indicators.

Thanks for all your mods, experiments, shares.
Thanks for your kindness, time, efforts.
Thanks.

PS : Apology if I disturbed any of the senior members / coders through any of my posts in any form.
Hello. it won't be anything experimental if I add option true/false.... Non corrected average = average...
In lot of cases in indicator code is added that Moving average period = Corrected period ( sipmly if you change MA period, you change Corrected period too)
I made this adjustable. The rest of request I will made...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
thomdel

Forexlearner wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:11 pm Mr. Kvak, would it be possible to have this exact chart but with two different time frames combined? the candles would only be green/red if the price was above/below the 5 MA's on two different time frames simultaneously, but showing this on one single chart.

For example: On that picture, if on H4 (the higher TF) the price was above all the 5MA's we just would not see any red and would only see the green candles. There was no need to see the HTF MA's, just that, voiding the colour that doesn't match the HTF.
Maybe HERE is something similar....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Forexlearner

thomdel wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:10 pm @ kvak

Request you to Please have a look at this post : Indicator Name : corrected eAverages

Hello, added candle option and button, also add stdev correcting method and color change on price cross.
PS : for testing, you may try whats happened if you add 1 to correcting period...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
nbibu, thomdel, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:45 pm Hello, added candle option and button, also add stdev correcting method and color change on price cross.
PS : for testing, you may try whats happened if you add 1 to correcting period...

Respected kvak,
Attached is : Chart Pic - Template - Indicators : for your reference.

These two versions : of corrected average Indicators : have less noise & are good :
1) corr_averages & 2) Corrected average 2.6

Thanks for your time, efforts, generosity.
Thanks a Lot.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
kvak