Re: Relative Trend Index MT4 Indicator request

TransparentTrader wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:52 am [TRADINGVIEW] "Relative Trend Index" (RTI) by Zeiierman

kvak, mrtools, or any of the legacy programmers on the forum, would it be possible to port the RTI in its entirety for MT4? I think this indicator request, if fulfilled, would make Xard777 a very happy man!
I was trying it yesterday, but it is look that some lines in code Iam not able to convert....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
TransparentTrader

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Is it possible to edit this indicator?
It found signal divergences.
There are different types of signals in the indicator. One for the alert, another for the panel.
For an alert: when the current sell price (Bid) crosses the predefined values of Price_Pips_D for a sell signal or Price_Pips_U for a buy signal. When this happens, the code simulates a mouse click at a certain position on the screen, which actually performs a buy or sell operation. They wanted to make a trading advisor out of the indicator.
For the panel: If the calculated value of Frequency_Buy is greater than the specified pips_u, or the calculated value of Frequency_Sell is greater than the specified pips_d, the panel displays "BUY" or "SELL" as a signal, respectively. If none of these conditions are met, the panel displays "NO SIGNAL" (no signal).
In general, the signals do not match!
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

ffsss wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:11 pm This indicator doesnt work for me. Could anyone fix it or try if it works?
You need these files for this indi to work:
1. AdvancedNotificationsLib.dll
2. shell32.dll

It clearly says this in the Input Tab and sourcecode
You can get a key via @profit_robots_bot Telegram Bot. Visit ProfitRobots.com for discord/other platform keys
-RedEye-
These users thanked the author RedEye for the post:
ffsss

Try this one - vertical and horizontal line at session open:
viewtopic.php?p=1295487367#p1295487367
No colour change for line though for price up or below the session open.

A_5 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:31 pm I mean being able to specify time of the day rather than timezones. I posted this indicator just as an example.Eg indices open 9:30am EST, to draw that open line is not possible with this indicator. I need an indicator which can draw such horizontal lines
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
A_5