Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

commodus wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:30 pm Hello Sir.
could you please share your template.
the settings and combination of them is nice.
thank you
Hahahaha ----------------> And I thought I did not understand what is meant by the 123 pattern in fact this is the Orbit template manually inscribed with the numbers 123 to show progression the way we have specified for Orbit but using the developers sense because he or she (I think this is an @ImPlanT output from the looks of) would rather use numbers than our letters in Orbit. But in fact if you look at your Orbit templates the points you see now on the screenshot would be marked by Semaphore Crowns (on any time frame) by A (3) A for Aqua, G (4) G for Gold and M (5) M for Magenta. I think the developer of the 123 system invented the numbers to suit his own understanding of the Orbit lettering so it is correct and will always be - the market fractal is a triangulation and that is what we see any which way you kick the market. Very interesting that I thought I did not understand the "system" now I do. Good Job.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
hesam-moon, commodus

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:28 pm Hahahaha ----------------> And I thought I did not understand what is meant by the 123 pattern in fact this is the Orbit template manually inscribed with the numbers 123 to show progression the way we have specified for Orbit but using the developers sense because he or she (I think this is an @ImPlanT output from the looks of) would rather use numbers than our letters in Orbit. But in fact if you look at your Orbit templates the points you see now on the screenshot would be marked by Semaphore Crowns (on any time frame) by A (3) A for Aqua, G (4) G for Gold and M (5) M for Magenta. I think the developer of the 123 system invented the numbers to suit his own understanding of the Orbit lettering so it is correct and will always be - the market fractal is a triangulation and that is what we see any which way you kick the market. Very interesting that I thought I did not understand the "system" now I do. Good Job.

(-_-)
Brother, check this indicator that I sent, it is really interesting. <3
These users thanked the author hesam-moon for the post:
Darkdoji

Hey Samm, @DarkDoji
What do you think about this : Starting from the fact that the magenta is correctly matched with y2 h4, i was thinking , is this still a valid entry even if kso and fractal pattern and spot is red? Now they are temporary back to red, but i assume they were green when i was not present at the screen by watching the graph. What do you think?
These users thanked the author ItalianTrader for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Darkdoji

ItalianTrader wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:22 am Hey Samm, @DarkDoji
What do you think about this :

Starting from the fact that the magenta is correctly matched with y2 h4, i was thinking , is this still a valid entry even if kso and fractal pattern and spot is red? Now they are temporary back to red, but i assume they were green when i was not present at the screen by watching the graph. What do you think?
1) Yes a great match well done M1 {M(5) Pivot is = a H4} pivot and as you can see on Signal change it moved well no problem.
2) However note you are trading on the strange attractor and the fluctuation you see is the "Saddle" which means the path of price is {M(5) Low to G (4) High to G (4) Low to M (5) High (Exit)} 100% certain.
3) The fluctuation you experienced is with respect to the fluctuation in the "Saddle" which means given the path of price follows a strange attractor. Recall notes on the shape of the strange attractor and You yourself can see it is no theory as that is the shape you are trading exactly and its behaviour is therefore fixed. Please recheck my notes of the shape in the Playbook and Rulebook this is the time it will make meaning to you based on experience. Given an attractor therefore - you would expect such price behaviour as creating a "Saddle" in the middle of a run. Especially when you scalp an M1 {M (5) match}. See my post viewtopic.php?p=1295519472#p1295519472 which gives the simple keys for trading sense (your mind is needed always in a trade and indicators are less intelligent people because your mind processes information differently). From my post above you will see that your screenshot (at least at the point you show), was trading down because Global Inverse On is negative. This means, price is on track to hit a lower high globally. So one would expect that on M1 {M (5)} price (the market) would fall further. But that depends on the signalling at that point.
4) So to conclude your trade is great and you can get hundreds and hundreds like this rather perfect trade (Scalp), in Orbit in the days ahead. And yes like I said market conditions changed as reflected by the "Saddle," which you can see with your eyes forming. Once the low G we see turns, the signals will change. Signals are slaves and follow price so you need your mind informed by the Orbit logic to understand what is going on how to respond and what will happen next. YOU ARE TRADING A SHAPE AND ORBIT KNOWS THE SHAPE IN CORRECT TIMING------------------> THE STRANGE ATTRACTOR. Note someone else scalping the same move may have scalped the "saddle" move, but even from the screenshot one can see it was a short duration trade compared to the trade you are holding which is an M (5) trade so as a scalper you would probably make the most money from M (5) trades but sometimes G (4) trades can go a long way depending on the balance of forces at a point. But great work - we call it a scalp but most "systems" would call it a trade and are unlikely to get it right each time like Orbit, which is why it is superior to trade with Orbit which is NOT a "trading system" but a mathematical model from which you can create your own system as you can clearly see is possible from the trade you show us.

Cheers,

BTW: Did you believe the fact that price on all scales travel along the shape of A STRANGE ATTRACTOR before now? Do you understand what I mean? Important because unless you can anticipate the future (not predict but project a shape based on the behaviour of price which follows a constant shape), you may not gain the benefits of trading by Orbit and earn money far more than the average "technical" trader or a trader trading a "system" blind. We warn about this in the Orbit books - hope you have read them.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, ItalianTrader, Mundu19

sal wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:14 pm Your entry position is at LH/HLs right !
a different approach of mine :)
This and all the other "systems" like it trade cyclic trend which is what Orbit trades as well. But Orbit comprehends the strange attractor which is the fixed path of price and therefore its parts and the behaviours that can be projected forward in time. Orbit also times the behaviour based on the idea of the inductive construction of the parts (pattern), by explaining a) Folding and b) Stretching as the basic mechanism by which price moves. Then Orbit explains the primitive behaviour of price as a bijective transformation across all scales with inverse on and therefore shows people (traders), that the market is deterministic - (admits no randomness into its future states - it is a fixed pattern). But that is to say markets trade point to point - and therefore for any true signal at a pivot low or high there is no risk (zero risk), between the begin and end points. Then Orbit employs Kinematics (the geometry of motion without reference to cause), to define amplitudes along with transform functions to crosscheck (that is what our inverse on commands are based). The idea is that when we say go in Orbit the experienced Orbit goes for it knowing that it is almost certainty to win no matter the range (e.g. traders can do 10k points in Gold following Orbit in one day even from scalping Orbit). I could go on and on - but my real point is that all that have been posted on the thread like this "system" are good and follow the Orbit logic but without Orbit's information and therefore confidence in trade. They should all work well because that is how the market works. What I cannot say (seeing them for the first time), is how they time and what they time. Unless you time aperiodic cycles of a shape (or its actual shape in this case), you would make far less money than you can trading like this. But I assume they are all good approaches. I can relate to them and understand their logic without knowing more than the screenshot here. Nice one!

(-_-)