Re: FreeRSI Alert modification...

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:57 pm Dear @mrtools,

Would it be possible to amend /update the alerts for the FreeRSI indicator below?

Currently, it is set to alert when the indicator crosses either the 68 or 32 levels. However, I would love for you to amend it so that it alerts when the RSI line crosses the moving averages (I think that is what the green and red lines are). As per the screenshot.

It is one new component of my trading strategy that I would like to incorporate. Using these crosses as potential entry and exit points in combination with one other component of my system ;).

Possibly, as well, you could remove the divergence code from the indicator to make it lighter and faster. To be honest, it is not really required as the best indicator(s) to use to spot divergence are your own eye (indicators :D)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

! freeRSI + averages (alerts + divergence + btn).ex4

P.S I have the source code of the version before any updates were done but I don't think it is necessary to attach it here.
Try here

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

sal wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:35 pm mr.tools
possible to add horizontal lines at mtf period previous red/green arrows highest price ?
snap i use m5 in m1 chart
lines stop shall be as per custom period to be on settings
mr.tools
i find that in settings for the levels height make it zero!
but alert settings true/false not available. can you please add
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Intrest 1 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:59 pm Hello. Please add the ability to adjust the distance of the arrows from the bars
Here you go mate.

ConnorsRSI Alerts v1.2.mq4: Arrows display location can now use ATR displacement
if UseATRArrowDisplacement = TRUE, will use ATR displacement arrows
if UseATRArrowDisplacement = FALSE, will show arrow like previous

Default is set to FALSE (arrow location as previous)
- -
-RedEye-
These users thanked the author RedEye for the post (total 2):
Intrest 1, sal

RedEye wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:20 pm Here you go mate.

ConnorsRSI Alerts v1.2.mq4: Arrows display location can now use ATR displacement
if UseATRArrowDisplacement = TRUE, will use ATR displacement arrows
if UseATRArrowDisplacement = FALSE, will show arrow like previous

Default is set to FALSE (arrow location as previous)
-

-
-RedEye-
bro.
after loaded, the system go very slow... can you make it lighter version
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi