Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

naluvs01 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:45 am Hi Mr Tools,

Can you add alerts to this indicator. It seems like an older version, but it's the only one that I've found to work on Remko charts and it works very well.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!!!!!!
Haven't tested but they should be alright.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
naluvs01

kvak wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:36 am Hi.
Have this. 2 rsi.
Color of lines rsi is based on level 50 cross.
Arrows are on rsi1 cross rsi2.
EDIT: Redownload file, found bug in MTF with button...

Hello Kvak,

Good day and thank you for all your efforts. I was using the 5x MA Cross the other day, and an idea came to my head.
I was looking at this RSI 2X (which is essentially a RSI Cross).

May I seek your help, if you can look to create a RSI 3X or RSI 5X (whichever you feel can be coded), so that Neutral Candles can be shown?
Based on my usage of your MA Cross 5X, with the neutral candles, it has shown me the market's momentum in the form of candlesticks color.
Below is the snapshot of the example of MA Cross 5X of Bull, Bear and Neutral candle. You can clearly see the "momentum"of the market as each Neutral candle locations are increasing.
However this is just the Moving Average with Close pricing.

I think we can achieve more by looking into the market's underlying strength with RSI Cross (at least 3X) with Neutral candles options.

Much appreciated.
Hope this idea can help traders out there.
Thanks.
Attachments

Dear mrtools,

Would it be possible to amend the alerts of the attached Waddah Attar indicator to alert on a colour change from BUY to SELL? See attached screenshot.

Currently, it is coded to alert on colour change which means it alerts when the histogram changes colour from Strong to WEAK(either the sell section or buy section). The default settings of the indicator has these set to different colours.

However, I like to have the BUY and SELL parts of the histogram a single colour as seen in the attached screenshot.

Would this amendment be possible?

warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Forexlearner
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:07 am Dear mrtools,

Would it be possible to amend the alerts of the attached Waddah Attar indicator to alert on a colour change from BUY to SELL? See attached screenshot.

Currently, it is coded to alert on colour change which means it alerts when the histogram changes colour from Strong to WEAK(either the sell section or buy section). The default settings of the indicator has these set to different colours.

However, I like to have the BUY and SELL parts of the histogram a single colour as seen in the attached screenshot.

Would this amendment be possible?

warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

! waddah attar explosion avgs (alerts + arrows + mtf + ms + btn).ex4
Try here

FreeRSI Alert modification...

Dear @mrtools,

Would it be possible to amend /update the alerts for the FreeRSI indicator below?

Currently, it is set to alert when the indicator crosses either the 68 or 32 levels. However, I would love for you to amend it so that it alerts when the RSI line crosses the moving averages (I think that is what the green and red lines are). As per the screenshot.

It is one new component of my trading strategy that I would like to incorporate. Using these crosses as potential entry and exit points in combination with one other component of my system ;).

Possibly, as well, you could remove the divergence code from the indicator to make it lighter and faster. To be honest, it is not really required as the best indicator(s) to use to spot divergence are your own eye (indicators :D)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

P.S I have the source code of the version before any updates were done but I don't think it is necessary to attach it here.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
RodrigoRT7
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT