Re: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:35 pm This indicator has reached its peak! Perfect! :thumbup:
The teacher's merit is immeasurable!
Dude, I see you haven't been online for half a month.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Jimmy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:50 pm Dude, I see you haven't been online for half a month.
Thanks for your concern! I've always been. It's just that there are fewer posts.

Recently, I was looking at the monthly season (data) of Cordes in Germany, which has the world's highest monthly and seasonal disease resistance.

The monthly season is probably the best flower! ;)
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, mrtools, andrei-1, Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:33 am Thanks for the feedback, now have strong/weak trend histogram width/color bars adjustable histogram now in the settings. Posted it at the last post.
Hey Thanks for updating the indicator!

For some reason it doesnt show me any buffer data, is that a problem on my end or is it the indicator? ( I attached a screenshot of it)
If you have the capacity could you add it ?

thank you very much!
Attachments

Behold97 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:40 pm Hey Thanks for updating the indicator!

For some reason it doesnt show me any buffer data, is that a problem on my end or is it the indicator? ( I attached a screenshot of it)
If you have the capacity could you add it ?

thank you very much!
Try now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
TransparentTrader, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, Behold97, mosape, hqyhqy

Tradehunter wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:33 am Hi Mr Tools
Do you think you can add arrows and alerts to this?
Thanks
Trend Direction Force Index DSEMA (Double Smoothed Exponential Moving Average) with Zones, Level Entry & Exit Arrows + Alerts

Added the zone/level entry/exit arrows and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Tradehunter, Krunal Gajjar, nbibu, RodrigoRT7, galaxy

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:38 am !!Trend direction + force index averages-(multisymbol + mtf + alerts) is better than the previous version.

Expect the teacher to revise histo version according to the update of this version (for example: Trend direction + force index-smoothed 4.31 histo + lines or Trend direction force index-smoothed 3.01 histo lines, etc.).
HISTO version 4.31 repaints in Soft4x tester.

EDIT: Also happens with another TDFI I am testing, so it may not be a true repaint. Could be a limitation of indicator/testing software/terminal.