Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Intrest 1 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:36 pm RoC stands for Rate of Change.
If it is more convenient, you can replace rsi with ROC in this indicator
Try this on for size. I left the original code commented out so you can go back to it if you want. The indicators aren't running on my mt4, (might be an issue on my end) so I'm going purely off the logic of the two indicators.
These users thanked the author DaffyTaffy for the post (total 2):
Intrest 1, Chickenspicy

DaffyTaffy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:10 pm Try this on for size. I left the original code commented out so you can go back to it if you want. The indicators aren't running on my mt4, (might be an issue on my end) so I'm going purely off the logic of the two indicators.
Thank you. I am very grateful to you.
I would like an on chart version. I have one on a regular TMA centered, it shows trend impulses and their endings well together with the SMA highlow. Such an indicator based on absolutelinolaglwma would be even more accurate.
Maybe it won't be too difficult for you to replace the simple MA in this indicator with absolutelinolaglwma? Then this will be what need

Dear Mr.Tools,
please help me to optimize the button of this indicator. Its existing buttons are very inconvenient to use.
grateful
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:55 am Dear Mr.Tools,
please help me to optimize the button of this indicator. Its existing buttons are very inconvenient to use.
grateful
Jedi,

Try this. I didn't change anything except for the button part. Hope you like it. -RedEye-
These users thanked the author RedEye for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

RedEye wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:54 am Jedi,

Try this. I didn't change anything except for the button part. Hope you like it.
Bigger TF OHLC dvl BTE Button.mq4

-RedEye-
Thanks, RedEye. It's fantastic. Fixed an issue where buttons would always be misplaced
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.