Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

PS : Sorry in case I disturbed any of the coders / members - through any of the posts.

Reason for post : These options will enhance the indicator. Button will help to keep the chart clean.

Respected Sir,
If you find this useful for all users then Request you to Please have a look at addition of below Options to Indicator : Heiken Ashi V mod k

Attached Pic *** :--- Menu / Options
1) mtf / auto HTF
2) Show Candles -- Show Arrows :: True / False : drop down
3) Auto adjust candle width
4) Arrows
5) Interpolate
6) Button

Thanks for your Generosity, Efforts, Time, Shares.
Thanks a Lot.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
RodrigoRT7

thomdel wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:46 pm PS : Sorry in case I disturbed any of the coders / members - through any of the posts.

Reason for post : These options will enhance the indicator. Button will help to keep the chart clean.

Respected Sir,
If you find this useful for all users then Request you to Please have a look at addition of below Options to Indicator : Heiken Ashi V mod k

Attached Pic *** :--- Menu / Options
1) mtf / auto HTF
2) Show Candles -- Show Arrows :: True / False : drop down
3) Auto adjust candle width
4) Arrows
5) Interpolate
6) Button

Thanks for your Generosity, Efforts, Time, Shares.
Thanks a Lot.
Heiken Ashi V (Thomdel & Mrtools Modification)

This Heiken Ashi slightly differs from the original formula as it attempts to reduce noisy signals.

Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
kvak, eduarescobar, thomdel, Jimmy, boytoy, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7

boytoy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:16 pm Hey wait a sec what makes you use this Heiken Ashi V vs Original Heiken Ashi? What's the Heiken Ashi V all about?

Hi,

I don't exactly remember but this Indicator was earlier used in a Template in one of the threads.

This has countbar & mode Input, increasing countbar input smoothens the HA plots.

You can see in mrtools Sir's post attached pic where he has probably increased countbar Input.

Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
boytoy