Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

thomdel wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:17 pm @ kvak

Respected kvak Sir,

If you find this useful for yourself & all users then Request you to kindly have a look.

Please make a Candle version of : eAverages oscillator (mtf + levels)

Reason : This candle version will match with all the subgraphs in Jimmy Sir Template :

Please see : Jimmy Sir Template :
viewtopic.php?p=1295518893#p1295518893

Edit : : Attached is new TPL file : kvak sir Template with new indi - eAverages oscillator (mtf + levels)

Thanks for all your Indicators with mods, drop down menus, each and every Indicator of yours.
Thanks for your Time, efforts, kindness.
I made candle version from this oscillator...test it.

PS: I am not really Sir :)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
thomdel, mrtools, Jimmy, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7

Corrected Averages indicator with 8x Averages Types

This is little experiment for test, corrected averages in this case is non-standard averages with all its extras.
8 types of averages ( OMA, AMA, ALMA, KAMA, T3, Tim Morris ma, Jurik filter and NEMA).
For correcting is used EMA deviation with 3 types of speed.

Origin of the correcting algorithm

As previously explained by Mladen, Dr. Alexander Uhl invented a method that he used to filter the moving average and to check for signals and used a Standard Deviation as it's method to correct the averages values.

Mladen's tweak to this algorithm uses a EMA deviation in place of the Standard Deviation which is less sensitive to whipsaws and provides cleaner signals.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 15):
PIPin Tom, Jimmy, boytoy, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, nathanvbasko, thomdel, 太虚一毫, talaate, Skyold, rudiarius, Krunal Gajjar, alif, alexm, macd & rsi

thomdel wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:17 pm Thanks for all your Indicators with mods, drop down menus, each and every Indicator of yours.
Thanks for your Time, efforts, kindness.
Hey this is a cool template im using your TPL now I like the way you set it up and now I am using it with the new Corrected Averages indicator from Kvak. Thank you sir Thomdel!! :thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7

mntiwana wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 6:55 pm adxvma - mtf zigZag alerts nmc
The Adxvma version with zigzag of desired level/period - interpolated mtf and alerts
thomdel wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:59 am
AdxVma - Zigzag
(on/off buttons)

In the future, I'll try to combine all timeframe buttons into 1 indicator.
I'm so busy now.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 4):
josi, thomdel, Jedidiah, Skyold

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:07 pm Sorry brothers, I should have posted a template! I just wasn't sure if other traders were interested but here is the "Purple" template with all of Kvak's E-Averages on one chart!
I have to say: I am quite amazed at how precise your template is showing changes in bias.
Personally I don't need the eAverages oscillator histo-window, as it shows momentum less clearly (albeit with the same signals) than the eAverages oscillator (why have two subwindows showing the same sort of thing etc - so: why not use it to show higher TFs?)
But the "simplicity" and beauty of your template - to my mind - even outdoes some of beatlemania's "simpler" setups:
You're the man!
Attachments