Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

zookeeper wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:17 am I thought the same.
However, the number of last calculated bars does not change much performance difference for me.
Therefore I think he is using a version that slows down the code unnecessarily.

This is the reason why he should post his version
This version here is the original version, before I added the button and other things.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
zookeeper, BeatlemaniaSA

mrtools wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:51 am Sorry, just saw your post, are you saying when the blue line crossing the outer bands?
Yes Mrtools. Is it possible to add an option for the indi to only alert/place arrow when the blue line crosses the upper band the second time as a HL, or when blue line crosses the lower band the second time as a LH.. Like a second dot rule in Xards system.
If this isn't possible please no worries. It's not that big of a deal.

I used default settings but with SMOOTHED mode on us500 M5 today, there was a good signal off the H4 support zone.. I'm still testing to find a suitable setting.
Attachments
These users thanked the author maroka for the post:
moey_dw

maroka wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:05 am Yes Mrtools. Is it possible to add an option for the indi to only alert/place arrow when the blue line crosses the upper band the second time as a HL, or when blue line crosses the lower band the second time as a LH.. Like a second dot rule in Xards system.

I used default settings but with SMOOTHED mode on us500 M5 today, there was a good signal off the H4 support zone.. I'm still testing to find a suitable setting.
It's probably possible, but don't know how to code that.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
maroka

Brac wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:57 am Any chance we can have alerts set on slope change of the blue line? Or changing colour for slope turning? Kind regards,
Alerts and arrows on slope change added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
eduarescobar, Jimmy, moey_dw, BeatlemaniaSA, yoki, Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah, fibo7818

maroka wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:05 am Yes Mrtools. Is it possible to add an option for the indi to only alert/place arrow when the blue line crosses the upper band the second time as a HL, or when blue line crosses the lower band the second time as a LH.. Like a second dot rule in Xards system.

Just want to say that's a beautiful chart & TDI CB setup right there...... good for the eyes man nice!!! 👌👌👌
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
maroka
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

thomdel wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:33 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

If possible and if you find this useful for all users : Request you Please Add Option to : TDI_CB_SSA_v1.0
1) Change Colour on zero cross : may be a drop down menu
2) button

This option will enable us to make this current green colour TDI Line :- to 2 colours TDI Line when crossing zero level.

This change colour on zero cross will be beneficial to easily detect that :- TDI Line has crossed zero level line.

Thanks for your Time, efforts, shares.
Thanks a Lot.
Did this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
nbibu, TransparentTrader, ROI, Jedidiah, yoki, Jimmy, thomdel, josi, Forexlearner