Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

ReUs wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:48 pm Hello,
Below is an indicator coloring bars according to close above or below moving average. Would it be possible for you to convert this indicator into a button please? Or if you have a better suggestion or if you have already created one (my apologies I couldn't find one during my search attempts) could you please share it? Thanks.
I made new version and posted it HERE
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
ReUs

Hello amazing coders of the forex-station community,

If anyone has some extra time to spare, would you mind kindly considering the following request, please:
I'm here requesting on/off button for the following indicator "TMA ATR CHANNEL"
There are other TMA ATR indicators with on/off button floating around which I have tested, unfortunately the one that work best alongside my entry criteria hasn't had the on/off button special treatment yet.

ParallelNative wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:48 pm Hello amazing coders of the forex-station community,

If anyone has some extra time to spare, would you mind kindly considering the following request, please:
I'm here requesting on/off button for the following indicator "TMA ATR CHANNEL"
There are other TMA ATR indicators with on/off button floating around which I have tested, unfortunately the one that work best alongside my entry criteria hasn't had the on/off button special treatment yet.
Try:
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 3):
ParallelNative, RodrigoRT7, Banzai