Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

256robertm wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:54 am Could anyone create a histogram that alerts on the breakout and paints green when price is closing above the red line vice versa for sells and paints grey when price closes in the middle of the included indicator.......the included indicator builds two envelopes on the mean prices of the pre-defined number of upper and lower fractals and the central line.
Here is the histo version without notifications
These users thanked the author zookeeper for the post:
256robertm

Dear mptools! Please be so kind as to add arrows to your indicator (! rsi candles with keltner channel) please, as in the screenshot.
I provide you with two source codes for arrows. I put one on top of the other indicator and I got two in one. I would like everything to be in one. Sapibo!
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

dmnik wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:53 am Dear mptools! Please be so kind as to add arrows to your indicator (! rsi candles with keltner channel) please, as in the screenshot.
I provide you with two source codes for arrows. I put one on top of the other indicator and I got two in one. I would like everything to be in one. Sapibo!
Try here
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, dmnik