Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello our dear coders,

I want to say a very big thank you for the amazing work you’re doing for our community. We will never be able to pay you back.

Please will any of you be gracious to help us out with the problem we’re having with the EA @funchi made for our community. The EA for the FNC dashboard in this link…
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8475376

The problem is that when the EA places a trade at an entry signal, if you manually close the trade, the EA keeps placing another signal as long as the signal conditions are met. Like in the picture here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295516919#p1295516919
viewtopic.php?p=1295517234#p1295517234

We will want it to place one entry per signal irrespective of whether the trade was closed manually or by another EA. Much like asking an MA indicator to print one arrow at the first instance the candle closes above say 50MA instead of on all the candles above 50 MA.

I have Funchi’s permission to ask you to look into it for us.

I will appreciate if you can do this and will be very happy to provide further clarification.

Once again thank you for your immense work!

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Could anyone create a histogram that alerts on the breakout and paints green when price is closing above the red line vice versa for sells and paints grey when price closes in the middle of the included indicator.......the included indicator builds two envelopes on the mean prices of the pre-defined number of upper and lower fractals and the central line.

IdeaRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sadd wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:20 am I want to communicate with you separately because I don't want to make the indicators public and I'm not sure if it violates the principles of this forum,
Just an idea, you can also post them in the member's only section: The Private Vault 🔒

But that's only if you're cool with members seeing it too. If not, then yeah maybe Private Message it.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Jedidiah
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎