Re: X-Gen Trend Trading System

Hi all,

I am new in this awesome forum, about 2 years of trading experience (part time, whenever I have time :Rofl: ). Very much interested with @BeatlemaniaSA X-Gen setup, nicely done! I have tried it for few weeks and it has potential. I also tried it with other indicators that suits my way of looking at the trend. Here is my experimental setup (which is based on X-Gen):

1. 2xMA
2. Modified version of TD CB SSA
3. Waddah Attar Explosion
4. Modified version of 7Signals
5. MACD MTF

I enter a trade when all conditions are met (as described in the screenshot). I normally trade on lower timeframe (M5 and M15) where most of time the bars are choppy. So, on lower timeframe, I exit a trade when one timeframe higher 2xMA changed to opposite color. If on H1 and H4, 2xMA on current timeframe color change should be okay to be use as exit.

Kudos goes to BeatlemaniaSA for this trend strategy, thanks mate!
Attachments
These users thanked the author RedEye for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, TradeXtra

RedEye wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:28 am Hi all,

I am new in this awesome forum, about 2 years of trading experience (part time, whenever I have time :Rofl: ). Very much interested with @BeatlemaniaSA X-Gen setup, nicely done! I have tried it for few weeks and it has potential. I also tried it with other indicators that suits my way of looking at the trend. Here is my experimental setup (which is based on X-Gen):

1. 2xMA
2. Modified version of TD CB SSA
3. Waddah Attar Explosion
4. Modified version of 7Signals
5. MACD MTF

I enter a trade when all conditions are met (as described in the screenshot). I exit a trade when one timeframe higher 2xMA changed to opposite color. I normally trade on M5 and M15 timeframe. Kudos goes to BeatlemaniaSA for this trend strategy, thanks mate!
Thanks for sharing. Can you post a screenshot of the settings you used to get the colours of your ON/OFF buttons. I like those mild colours so I would like to use them. Thanks.

RedEye wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:28 am I enter a trade when all conditions are met (as described in the screenshot). I normally trade on lower timeframe (M5 and M15) where most of time the bars are choppy. So, on lower timeframe, I exit a trade when one timeframe higher 2xMA changed to opposite color. If on H1 and H4, 2xMA on current timeframe color change should be okay to be use as exit.

Kudos goes to BeatlemaniaSA for this trend strategy, thanks mate!
Hi Redeye,

I am pleased that you have used the X-Gen system as a basis for your trading strategy :)

I love it when traders show their style and how they see the market. :thumbup:

Would you be willing to share your setup (indicators and template) for the forum members to test? Giving them the possibility to incorporate some of its components into their trading setup?

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT