Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:29 pm This is a heiken ashi zone trade. The zone trade uses the signals from the slope of awesome,accelerator, and heiken ashi to determine candle color. Used a older mt4 version from Mladen to update it to more user friendly version. Also has alerts on color change and the auto candle width adjustment.
Could you make the histogram version of the indicator available?

kvak wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:47 am Heiken Ashi Candles using RSI Coloring

PM request,...heiken ashi candles, but colored with state of rsi.

PS: For the matching RSI MA subwindow indicator, please see: RSI + MA indicator.

Hi Kvak
Is it possible for this indicator to work with renko?
On renko, arrows are drawn multiple times with each new renko candle.
If you can make the arrows not multiply in the renko chart, please. If you don't have the time or inclination, I understand and thank you for the great metrics you create.

88FX88 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:03 am Hi Kvak
If you can make the arrows not multiply in the renko chart, please. If you don't have the time or inclination, I understand and thank you for the great metrics you create.
This indicator draws its own candles (HA). And there is no point in mixing this. Use normal rsi candles to use with renko...
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
FXSurf

88FX88 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:03 am Hi Kvak
Did you or anyone solve it? I have the same problem, not only with this indicator but with other indicators too (in renko chart i draws multiple arrows instead of one.)

Like this (only the first arrow was the original signal, the next ones appear with each new bar, and i dont know why, maybe it happens in small renko brick values?)
Attachments