Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Chickenspicy wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:38 pm Could we say this a fibonacci inside of a fibonacci inside of a fibonacci?
Could we say this is a Eternal cycle of creation destruction & recreation?
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, andrei-1
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

Expiration Update

Hello, guys...

This is the promised Orbit update for those with expiration date issues. Samm asked me to post because he had problems connecting to the site. Just copy owerwrite existing one in Expert folder
...With gratitude and hope for his speedy recovery...

These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 6):
ItalianTrader, Chickenspicy, mrtools, Jimmy, LittleCaro, Jackson Doh

Re: Expiration Update

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:56 pm Hello, guys...

This is the promised Orbit update for those with expiration date issues. Samm asked me to post because he had problems connecting to the site. Just copy owerwrite existing one in Expert folder
...With gratitude and hope for his speedy recovery...

Orbit The Tool - Seal3.ex4
Curious, Does this version expire?
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Program Reset

In the past era it would appear to me that many showed curiosity about and interest in the idea of deterministic trading (i.e. point to point trading). In my mind it is a clear and simple idea and the only logical approach where the market is chaotic (the variable affects the quote data space by repeatedly folding and stretching that space). I tried to demonstrate that in such a space you can only win consistently by trading the current diagonal (zigzag length on which the market is "trending"). Hence point to point.

In this second era - I will try again to show the same things but in a different way, and a step by step way. The idea is so simply explained here that it should take just about a weekend to absorb, contemplate and apply. To be able to trade chaos in a week however, we give you 2 books specially written to train you in the ideas and how to apply them step by step to trading and hence the The Orbit Rulebook and Orbit Playbook. The idea is to read them over your quite time say over a weekend and then test-trade the same ideas for a full week to clinch the understanding. The tool has also been updated to do the job more directly and in line with the trading steps clearly outlined in the books.

There are no shortcuts however, you must read the entire books, understand the instructions, and test them without mixing them up with your current strategy to fully appreciate what the idea is and how easy it is to apply plus how quick it is to get results that way.

(_-_) Inverted

PS: You must replace your current Orbit rig with the new rig attached exactly to benefit from the new knowledge of the tool.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 8):
KAESER444, TCT_bx, Chickenspicy, xard777, mrtools, eduarescobar, ImpLaNT, Mundu19

Chickenspicy wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:38 pm Could we say this a fibonacci inside of a fibonacci inside of a fibonacci?
That is an interesting thought and probably a desire across all "technical" trading. But if you read the Orbit books and understand what is said you will see that such a search as you propose is a waste of time in terms of a market solution. The Fibonacci sequence is a recursive equation yes like price, and like price an iterate. But it has a far more complex structure than price as a formulation; as you need 2 seeds to get it going but the structure of price as a recurrence relation while similar to Fibonacci needs just a single seed to get going. Thus it is really of little use in trading and to the extent it is useful in trading we use it in the MRI. In fact as a line on a chart I think Pit Trader Pivots are far more useful and accurate since they are chaotic. Just a thought.

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

This is H4 the trade frame in the books a) look at the right hand edge of the chart. b) Look at the last trade point to point, and then b) note the black arrow behind it indicating further movement up to resume after the "saddle" that price is constructing is complete and signals change. c) look at history all trades are like that point to point. You the trader decides which points you want to trade e.g. a day trader may have taken the last trade safely and surely but someone with more time may trade the black arrow which is still ongoing and will resume once signals change that way because price is constructing a "fixed" shape and Orbit follows that construction point to point, see the logic? The Orbit screenface signals follow from point to point so the signals tell about an immediate translation you can see on screen with your own eyes and a trade that completes at a next point. BTW there no other trades worth taking other than the point to point trades Orbit screenface is following at any point in time. Therefore, a trade is simply a point you can see with your very eyes and follow point to point on H4 and you follow by screenface which is following the same movement (by its signals) point to point changing signal from one point to next. So and as you will see from the Orbit books people tend to complicate what is going on because they do not understand chaos is the best sense to read markets. The books explain all that. There is in fact no basis for losses when we master the logic of Orbit because the tool is correct always and you can see it onscreen - the issue is how to organize your mind to a) understand what is going on and b) ACT on what your eyes can see based on an understanding of how market space works. I would argue that it is pretty simple but only if you are mentally setup to do the right things.

(_-_) Inverted
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, ItalianTrader, Mundu19