Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

ffsss wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:00 am I think i understand the second dot thing, but after entering the trade, when it goes against your position how do you exit?
Stop loss on previous high/low? When semafor changes? Thats why losses > wins when i try xard.
This is a little trade that i have do before in M15 on Us30
1) Big semafor H4
2) 2 dot ( semafor M30 white circle)
3) candle violet closed below the open line , and below the Ma's
4) Stop loss on H4 semafor
5) TP when XXXX allert show the zz line or in my case on Tma band

P.s. : when the market take your stop loss , wait and repeat the sequence its the same for H1 M15 M5 ;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 5):
ffsss, xard777, eduarescobar, Chickenspicy, Jimmy
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Seemed very weird that the price changed trend yesterday and pushed so hard, but today in the morning I got up and saw that there was fed news so I thought to myself that yesterdays push was just setting itself up for this news. I decided to see if I could get a nice setup to trade it and indeed I did. :) easy 100pips. Could have gotten more but I didn't want to be too greedy.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Coolcrow for the post (total 2):
Giangyforex, ffsss

Giangyforex wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:08 am This is a little trade that i have do before in M15 on Us30
1) Big semafor H4
2) 2 dot ( semafor M30 white circle)
3) candle violet closed below the open line , and below the Ma's
4) Stop loss on H4 semafor
5) TP when XXXX allert show the zz line or in my case on Tma band

P.s. : when the market take your stop loss , wait and repeat the sequence its the same for H1 M15 M5 ;)
Could you share this version indicators and template?
TP and SL always fixed or do you modify it sometimes?

ffsss wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:43 am Could you share this version indicators and template?
TP and SL always fixed or do you modify it sometimes?
i'm testing this setup , when its ok i share it with you , usually SL is fixed on the first big semafor , TP the same but i'm looking for best set because the Tma slope on HFT may change it :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 4):
Forexlearner, ffsss, eduarescobar, Chickenspicy
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Coolcrow wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:18 am Seemed very weird that the price changed trend yesterday and pushed so hard, but today in the morning I got up and saw that there was fed news so I thought to myself that yesterdays push was just setting itself up for this news. I decided to see if I could get a nice setup to trade it and indeed I did. :) easy 100pips. Could have gotten more but I didn't want to be too greedy.
Hi! What version of xard Гuniv are you using?

Marat wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:42 pm Hi! What version of xard Гuniv are you using?
XU-V39R2. I think you can get it here. viewtopic.php?p=1295502734#p1295502734 However, I'd like to point out that this is an older version and it's probably best you use the newer versions. I just like it coz of the dots and arrows on M15. Also, I don't rely on this only. I also look at what's going on in higher time frames like H1 and H4. You should also check out some of the templates shared by giangy on FourXXXX's thread. Some other things I've found useful as well is XU-48RSIOMA on M15 and Big Snapper on trading view.
These users thanked the author Coolcrow for the post:
Marat

Analyzing both DOW & GOLD we can clearly see that we are looking for Buying opportunities today.
On the 15min TFs both backgrounds are Blue (coming off the bottom Arrow Dots/Orange ZigZag lines from previous trading days).

So when you have a Blue background screen you are looking for Blue midsize Dots/White ZigZag lines bottom markers for signs of potential change in direction to the UP side. You do not actually enter at the Blue Dot. Instead, you WAIT for price to cross the EMA lines going UP and the Candles to change color to Blue for our BUY entries.

This way the Blue Background, the Blue Semafors, and the Blue EMAs are all in sync giving you your Daily Directional intra-day BUY Trade.

The opposite is true when you have a top Arrow Dot and you are looking for Pink midsize Dots/top markers for signs of potential change in direction to the DOWN side. You WAIT for price to cross the EMA line going DOWN and the Candles to change color to Pink for our SELL entries.

This way the Red Background, the Pink Semafors, and the Orange EMAs are all in sync giving you your Daily Directional intra-day SELL Trade.

It is not rocket science, just common sense WAITING, watching and seizing the moment.
Trading should be visually simple to grasp, follow and master.
I will post this setup on July 4th 2023.
Xard777

NB In this version I have taken a leaf out of BeatleManiaSA handbook and used EMAs 5 & 13
(can be changed back to 9/36 from input menu).
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:20 am Analyzing both DOW & GOLD we can clearly see that we are looking for Buying opportunities today.
On the 15min TFs both backgrounds are Blue (coming off the bottom Arrow Dots/Orange ZigZag lines from previous trading days).

Hi Xard I was watching your charts-new setup, I do not see a blue background but a red background the last 3-4 candles. Little bit confused perhaps I missed something, Just asking best M.

Meyney wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:52 am Hi Xard I was watching your charts-new setup, I do not see a blue background but a red background the last 3-4 candles. Little bit confused perhaps I missed something, Just asking best M.
Mr.meyney I think Mr.XARD point the blue circle which i highlighted in yellow squares.
But I have another question which never been solved until now with this valuable system.

the question is other blue circles which lead to stops! all of them have the :
-bias
- blue background
-blue candles
some of them remain big blue circle and stops with a near big pink circle and some the others become a small blue dot which follows a new big blue semaphor

how should we filter them as a bad postion?
for better Explanation,I pointed them in the Mr.XARD sample chart with red squares
Attachments
These users thanked the author commodus for the post:
xard777