Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:03 pm I slept in today, so I missed the nice down move. However, I have been able to take two up moves on the 5min while making breakfast (as you do:-)
Xard777
Greetings, Mr. Xard, I think this will be the best version, since there is a correct correlation on tf, and you don’t have to invent and think out anything and it looks very clean.
Thanks for your great work and time.

XARD: Will post this version on 4th July 2023
These users thanked the author Marat for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, DTRCT, Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:03 pm I slept in today, so I missed the nice down move. However, I have been able to take two up moves on the 5min while making breakfast (as you do:-)
Xard777
The oscillator in combination with the spike indicator is promising and the overall chart looks very clean.
Thank you for your efforts and time.
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
dansmol
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:53 pm repaints like a bastard.

We need to spend some effort on an NRP of the 1-2-3 - even if its slow/late as confirmation on the higher TF's.

Nail that and its humming.
The spike is of course a repainter and I agree with you.
Only due to the fact that from the spike indi comes a signal I would not make a decision. Only in combination with other indicators it can be helpful.
PS: You can set this spike indicator to TRUE in the norepaint setting.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
francisfinley stimpy, dansmol
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:48 pm The spike is of course a repainter and I agree with you.
Only due to the fact that from the spike indi comes a signal I would not make a decision. Only in combination with other indicators it can be helpful.
PS: You can set this spike indicator to TRUE in the norepaint setting.
testing on 1 min now. Sure I have tested it NRP before....

Any NRP confirmations - send to PO BOX 1875, CONFIRMATION AVENUE, LONDON NE1 4ABJ
These users thanked the author francisfinley stimpy for the post:
dansmol

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:54 pm testing on 1 min now. Sure I have tested it NRP before....

Any NRP confirmations - send to PO BOX 1875, CONFIRMATION AVENUE, LONDON NE1 4ABJ
Test it on 1hr TF with the NRP setting as false.
You will see that it makes fewer false signals and when a signal appears you could have easily exited your trade with plenty of Pip$
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, Krunal Gajjar, Skyold, francisfinley stimpy, dansmol, Musashi
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world