Re: WW3 Countdown

Large holes appearing in the Ukraine frontline due to losses necessitating troop movements, strange they're taking away from Kharkov as that's a target for the upcoming Russian offensive.

- There is a large regrouping of Ukrainian Forces across the southern front.

- They are redirecting forces from Kharkov and Artemovsk to make up for losses, since multiple front success is no longer realistic.

- Russians are pressing hard in Kupyansk and Seversk.

- The most powerful group that was meant to activate during the second stage of the offensive might come into play now because Ukraine needs a breakthrough towards the Sea of Azov.

- The Antonovsky Bridge attack is just a feint to divide Russian focus.

* Yuriy Podolyaka, military analyst *

And a salute to the Ukrainian Army

kowal81 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:48 pm
Fuck sake, what a waste of time pile of shit, you seriously believe all the crap you see on Telegram hahaha, you should take a look at the Telegram trading channels as well.

The 2 leaders DID make those statements, doesn't actually matter what you think. No one has mentioned those vids and pics of the crash sites again that were proved to be old, not seen anything on msm either.

And my trading's going very well thank you, you'll be wanting to see my bank statements (signed by an attorney) for confirmation, wankers like you always resort to demanding that.

Ogee wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:27 pm Fuck sake, what a waste of time pile of shit, you seriously believe all the crap you see on Telegram hahaha, you should take a look at the Telegram trading channels as well.

The 2 leaders DID make those statements, doesn't actually matter what you think. No one has mentioned those vids and pics of the crash sites again that were proved to be old, not seen anything on msm either.
Putin and Prigozhin said so, so it must be true.... what a fool you are....

Ogee wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:27 pm And my trading's going very well thank you, you'll be wanting to see my bank statements (signed by an attorney) for confirmation, wankers like you always resort to demanding that.
viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8475307
Here's an example of what the journal looks like. And I don't give a damn how much you earn, just show that you can do it. You can cover the amounts if for some strange reason it makes you uncomfortable xD Otherwise, you're just another piece of garbage who thinks he's a trader (and really isn't) and your word is worth shit (exactly like all those other telegram "traders" you mentioned here).
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post:
vvFish

Zelensky was lying, the US Patriot air defence system doesn't work.

“Putin’s ‘invincible’ hypersonic missiles could soon be intercepted” — The Telegraph

-> LMAO … To sell new defense systems, they need to admit that Patriot is not the solution … else why develop the new expensive stuff?

Either playing dumb or is dumb, hard to tell which, this crop of leaders currently in charge really aren't top draw.

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg says attempted rebellion by Wagner Group PMC in Russia shows that Moscow made a strategic mistake by waging war against Ukraine

Anyone paying attention knows the dispute was about the criticism of Putin was being too soft and going too slowly.

Will Schryver @imetatronink
1d
Given the fact that — apparently — Prigozhin is not being arrested, and PMC Wagner is being deployed to the front lines in Belarus, I think we can confidently conclude that this whole thing WAS a psyop of some sort. Most likely a counter-intel operation to smoke out traitors.

Will Schryver @imetatronink
1h
Late last summer I made a blog post that addresses this very topic:
The US Is Making Russia Incredibly Powerful

https://imetatronink.substack.com/p/the ... ediblyhtml

Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.