Re: WW3 Countdown

kowal81 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:31 am
what's the point of your list dickhead? you get that from a Telegram channel? hahaha

the thing about propaganda (lies) is that one side say one thing and the other side says the opposite - one of them must be lying. But here both sides have officially said the same thing, no blood spilled. So who's lying?

I watched the news all day Friday, the plane shot down, the helicopter shot down. As the bullshit appeared someone else showed it was old footage rehashed but the morons will believe anything.

Again, re Ritter or whoever, if you don't like the message but can't actually refute it with facts then just cast aspersions on the messenger instead -just moronic - it's what makes you a dickhead.

No I don't need to respond but I think it's important to point out to everyone you're nothing but a cunt talking bullshit. Go back to your echo chamber Telegram channel.

Clearly you didn't get the analogy, 1 verses 10 is Ukraine's 50,000 vs Russia's 500,000. Only clowns and fantasists are going to bet on the 1, that's you and the other twat who can't see reality when it's staring you in the face, and that's why you are both perpetual losers.

Ogee wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:31 am what's the point of your list dickhead? you get that from a Telegram channel? hahaha

the thing about propaganda (lies) is that one side say one thing and the other side says the opposite - one of them must be lying. But here both sides have officially said the same thing, no blood spilled. So who's lying?

I watched the news all day Friday, the plane shot down, the helicopter shot down. As the bullshit appeared someone else showed it was old footage rehashed but the morons will believe anything.

Again, re Ritter or whoever, if you don't like the message but can't actually refute it with facts then just cast aspersions on the messenger instead -just moronic - it's what makes you a dickhead.

No I don't need to respond but I think it's important to point out to everyone you're nothing but a cunt talking bullshit. Go back to your echo chamber Telegram channel.

Clearly you didn't get the analogy, 1 verses 10 is Ukraine's 50,000 vs Russia's 500,000. Only clowns and fantasists are going to bet on the 1, that's you and the other twat who can't see reality when it's staring you in the face, and that's why you are both perpetual losers.
Hehehe, thats what could be expected from a lowlife like you :D. You clearly don't know russian, thats your loss. But to your information, war criminal Girkin was in 2014 the commander-in-chief of pro-Russian separatists, militias in Sloviansk and Donetsk (the so-called Self-Defense of the Donetsk People's Republic or the United Southeastern Army) and the so-called Minister of Defense of the Donetsk People's. Then the chief of staff of the pro-Russian separatists. I'd rather believe him than a human trash like you.

You're just embarrassing yourself with every answer you make. I repeat my request, you immature moron. Show to all here what you can do on the market, not writing more nonsense.
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post:
Jedidiah

kowal81 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:06 am
You attacked my post, that was the official statements from both Putin and Prigozhin, saying it was propaganda in spite of the fact they were in agreement, and then you, laughably, offered a copy and paste unsourced pic in a foreign language as being the real truth instead, I mean seriously, for fuck sake you're an idiot.

But I already knew that because anyone who seriously thinks Ukraine should be winning this conflict must be an idiot.

Always the same bullshit from you guys, crap trawled up online, no source, no confirmation, attacking messengers instead of message, deflection and misdirection when proved wrong. Complete waste of time which is why I don't actually read your posts.

Meanwhile still, Russia has a 10:1 manpower advantage, a 7:1 airpower advantage, a 10:1 artillery advantage, which is why the Ukrainian counteroffensive failed completely and why Ukraine are losing.

Oh wait, look what I just found, it's on a Telegram channel so it must be true 🙄

Some facts for you
1. Russia has no reserves
2. Putin is weak, he ran away from Moscow
3. Russia is losing killed & wounded 1,000 men a day
4. The Kremlin was panicking
5. Ukraine is winning this war
6. Russian economy can't afford to pay for this war
that is not bullshit

Re: Frontlines: Minimal change

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:27 pm Thanks for the situation update Ogee - watching the video now. Just trying to get my head around it but seems like both sides are at a bit of a stalemate at the moment, right? :think:
Yeah, the so called counteroffensive has run out of steam (men) having made negligible gains on the ground.

Note from the first vid Russia reporting re the intercepted Ukrainian reports they are still losing around a 1000 troops a day.

New short update of yesterday on the frontline.

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

Possible peace talks?

German media: Official negotiations on Ukraine will begin soon

Official negotiations to resolve the conflict in Ukraine could be held as early as July , reports German television ARD, citing unnamed sources.
ARD states that an international meeting on Ukraine was held in Copenhagen "in the strictest secrecy" with the participation of diplomats from Western countries, as well as representatives of Brazil, India, China and the Republic of South Africa.

The talks were held at the initiative of Kyiv.

Ogee wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:25 pm You attacked my post, that was the official statements from both Putin and Prigozhin, saying it was propaganda in spite of the fact they were in agreement, and then you, laughably, offered a copy and paste unsourced pic in a foreign language as being the real truth instead, I mean seriously, for fuck sake you're an idiot.

But I already knew that because anyone who seriously thinks Ukraine should be winning this conflict must be an idiot.
Cite at least one post you dunce, in which I wrote that Ukraine should win at this point. Pro-tip on my part: you won't find one. As usual, you are making up facts for your narrative. Instead, I wrote that the only way out at the moment is at the negotiating table. I don't remember whether in this or the previous topic, which was deleted. And you don't read posts, because I think you have a problem with reading comprehension in general.

Ogee wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:25 pm Always the same bullshit from you guys, crap trawled up online, no source, no confirmation, attacking messengers instead of message, deflection and misdirection when proved wrong. Complete waste of time which is why I don't actually read your posts.

Meanwhile still, Russia has a 10:1 manpower advantage, a 7:1 airpower advantage, a 10:1 artillery advantage, which is why the Ukrainian counteroffensive failed completely and why Ukraine are losing.
No, I only wrote the truth. And you feel attacked only because the truth does not agree with your narrative.

Are you really that stupid to believe any information coming directly from the kremlin? It's as if I only rely on information from Kiev.... and by the way I don't follow them at all....

As for Mr. prigozhin, the day before the putsch he announced that the whole special operation started for completely different reasons than it was officially announced (and it also follows that it is a completely illegal war, as the whole world knows). Do you therefore still consider him a good source of information?

You've never been to Russia - for them, the death of several pilots means nothing, especially in wartime conditions. And both sides have reasons to hide the whole affair.

Here's a link to Girkin's official channel. You can throw it all into a translator for yourself, in case you don't know it. Probably using an Internet search engine is beyond your intellectual skills.
https://t.me/strelkovii

The fact is that the downing of the helicopters, as well as the planes, has been confirmed by several other independent Russian bloggers. But in view of the fact that the Russian language is an insurmountable barrier for you, you couldn't have known about it. What's strange, however, is that you continue to pander to this lie of yours. Apparently watniks have it that way....

Ogee wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:25 pm Oh wait, look what I just found, it's on a Telegram channel so it must be true 🙄
Mr. war criminal Girkin is widely known in Russian circles. And the fact that you have never heard of him only proves your dilettantism and superficial knowledge of Russian affairs. The word of an FSB officer is worth much more than some rantings of a forum bot named Karen like you. But all you can do is fit information into your narrative, just like most people watching TV.

Ogee wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:25 pm Some facts for you
1. Russia has no reserves
2. Putin is weak, he ran away from Moscow
3. Russia is losing killed & wounded 1,000 men a day
4. The Kremlin was panicking
5. Ukraine is winning this war
6. Russian economy can't afford to pay for this war
that is not bullshit
Do I really need to repeat myself?

DAMN I FORGOT ABOUT MOST IMPORTANT THING: WHERE IS YOUR TRADING JOURNAL?
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post (total 2):
Gethsemane, Jedidiah