Re: WW3 Countdown

PMC "Wagner" may launch an offensive against Kyiv from Belarus, - Sky News.
Prigozhin has kept tens of thousands of combat-ready fighters around him, who can pose a significant threat to Ukraine.
British General Dannatt said it was "quite possible" that Russia would use the Wagner to try again to take Kyiv.
Attachments
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

The Russians are burning through Western equipment like there's no tomorrow, just as real experts said they would.

Reminder that $5 mln Leopard tanks are being destroyed with ease by $20,000 drones.

Germany plans to transfer 45 more Gepard self-propelled anti-aircraft guns to Ukraine by the end of the year. This was stated in an interview with Welt am Sonntag by the head of the Situation Center for Ukraine under the German Defense Ministry Christian Freuding.

According to him, the supply of this equipment is being implemented in cooperation with the United States to strengthen the air defense of Ukraine. Germany has already donated 34 Gepard units, with 15 more to be delivered in the coming weeks.

Was expecting some kind of push during the turmoil but nothing.

Out of the 32,000 personnel of the PMC "Wagner", only 8,000 participated in the "rebellion." They were told that they are defending Belgorod under the backdrop of "protecting border areas", from there, Prigozhin and his uninformed men marched on Voronezh.

The counteroffensive is over and it's failure was your fault !!.

The delay of Western partners with the supply of weapons to Ukraine gave the Russian forces time to prepare a line of defense, which is why the counteroffensive widely announced by Kiev did not produce the expected results, - said Mikhail Podolyak, adviser to the head of the office of the President of Ukraine.

Ogee wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:02 pm Bullshiters don't care where their info comes from or how completely false it might be because they're trying to force a narrative, no matter how false, to magically become reality. If they wish really hard it might become true and their ludicrous hopes will be validated.

In trading you need to rely on math and probabilities.

But to place that bet you need someone to take the other side of the bet, those guys are the perpetual losers and thank God there are so many of them. Sure, they all eventually go bust, but that doesn't matter because there's one born every minute, there's a constant supply of them.

Some you can teach and they change their ways but many will never learn.
It seems that you described yourself perfectly in the first paragraph. By virtue of the fact that you refer to trading, I would like to see your topic/journal if you have one on this forum; because otherwise what you say will only be empty words. You have already proved more than once what a clown you are, for once show that you are good at something other than spreading propaganda.
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post:
Gethsemane

kowal81 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:20 pm It seems that you described yourself perfectly in the first paragraph. By virtue of the fact that you refer to trading, I would like to see your topic/journal if you have one on this forum; because otherwise what you say will only be empty words. You have already proved more than once what a clown you are, for once show that you are good at something other than spreading propaganda.
Same whinging over and over from the losers, perpetual statements void of any rational or reason or fact. You're just another dickhead not worthy of any kind of recognition at all.

... but but but I want Ukraine to win😥 , it's all sooooo unfair 😥😥😥😥😥😥

Ogee wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:33 pm Same whinging over and over from the losers, perpetual statements void of any rational or reason or fact. You're just another dickhead not worthy of any kind of recognition at all.

... but but but I want Ukraine to win😥 , it's all sooooo unfair 😥😥😥😥😥😥
Again, if I remember correctly, I did not say a single word about Ukraine in this topic. Since you are so great at the traiding game, I guess it won't be a great effort on your part to show everyone how much money you are able to pull out of the market? I think it would work out well for everyone on this forum. But of course you won't do that, given that you are a habitual liar. Out of curiosity I started browsing your posts in the meantime - I'm on the 60th sub-page and guess what - I didn't find a single post about traiding! Not a single fucking one!