Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Good morning fellow members, coders and mods.

I just have a simple request today, and I would really like if one of the coders can do it.

This hawkeye volume indicator is pretty good, so my request is:

Can it be done that you add an alert for when volume reaches a percentage of the average volume an alert is triggered ? By average volume i mean the dashed gray line. And maybe add a little line or mark to display where approximately the alert will be triggered (visual aid).

It would be useful on days like today when there wont be much action during asian on XAU since it's a holiday in China. But having an alert for when volume is getting close to picking up would be of great value.

As usual, many thanks in advance and keep rocking at Forex-Station.

-simon

ps: also go see my intraday swinging setup (link in signature) and try it out. So far I got no feedback from anybody saying that they tried it, but I would really like to get some feedback

Cheers
These users thanked the author simon_n3z for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, DaffyTaffy
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:37 am Good morning fellow members, coders and mods.

I just have a simple request today, and I would really like if one of the coders can do it.

This hawkeye volume indicator is pretty good, so my request is:

Can it be done that you add an alert for when volume reaches a percentage of the average volume an alert is triggered ? By average volume i mean the dashed gray line. And maybe add a little line or mark to display where approximately the alert will be triggered (visual aid).

It would be useful on days like today when there wont be much action during asian on XAU since it's a holiday in China. But having an alert for when volume is getting close to picking up would be of great value.

As usual, many thanks in advance and keep rocking at Forex-Station.

-simon

ps: also go see my intraday swinging setup (link in signature) and try it out. So far I got no feedback from anybody saying that they tried it, but I would really like to get some feedback

Cheers
If I'm understanding you right, think the alerts and arrows are doing that now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
simon_n3z

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:34 pm If I'm understanding you right, think the alerts and arrows are doing that now.
Haha Mr.Tools, not quite. But don't worry I was really sleepy when I made the request, so I was looking for an easy way out of sitting and doing time at the chart.

All good

Thank you for your attention and quick response

Keep on rocking @FS

-simon
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

charli wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:16 am Hi guys,
plese,a big request if possible .I would really be happy if someone can make indicator with alarm (arrow )from normal candles --- if 3 candles close in a row on the high or low.I've got idea from famous Bionic aka Micheal candles ,I am using them and helped me a lot to "see" basically inside the candle....
So,A yellow candle appears when the candle closes on the high and a blue candle appears when the price closes on the low.I need alarm when 3 candles close in a row blue or yellow .I attach indicator as well ,with screenshoots ,but it is exe,i hope it is not a big issue to make this Indi.All the best

Mr.Tools, Kvak, guys please, when you have spare time , have a look on this request. Can be a good booster for any strategy that one is using,when 3 of these candles pop up a good indication for trend continuation or when apear at extremes reversal is on the way in some way. All the best
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

charli wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:17 pm Mr.Tools, Kvak, guys please, when you have spare time , have a look on this request. Can be a good booster for any strategy that one is using,when 3 of these candles pop up a good indication for trend continuation or when apear at extremes reversal is on the way in some way. All the best
Yeah seen it, just not sure how to do it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
charli