Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:49 pm its good one indicator .
i like this auto refresh..
and its good for trend lines strategy by using the dots .. .
I would like to try, but i cant backtest and i used davinci indicator to take screenshot each new bar, but as it autorefreshes just in that time, every screenshot i see no indicator JEBAITED.

Would be good to see how it works without needing to be permanently there.

ffsss wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:00 am I would like to try, but i cant backtest and i used davinci indicator to take screenshot each new bar, but as it autorefreshes just in that time, every screenshot i see no indicator JEBAITED.

Would be good to see how it works without needing to be permanently there.
suggest to study the nature of indicator first with your eyes before to backtest..
the dots previous not disappear
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Hi guys,
plese,a big request if possible .I would really be happy if someone can make indicator with alarm (arrow )from normal candles --- if 3 candles close in a row on the high or low.I've got idea from famous Bionic aka Micheal candles ,I am using them and helped me a lot to "see" basically inside the candle....
So,A yellow candle appears when the candle closes on the high and a blue candle appears when the price closes on the low.I need alarm when 3 candles close in a row blue or yellow .I attach indicator as well ,with screenshoots ,but it is exe,i hope it is not a big issue to make this Indi.All the best
These users thanked the author charli for the post:
knglerxst
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:44 pm Posted a version here
;) Thank you so much Mr. Tools.
Filtering the market is very efficient
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
mrtools, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.