Re: The FNC Greedy System

funchi wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:59 pm Is it something like this?
Hello friend,
thank you very much;;;;;
Let's test it, it looks good!

that God enlighten you....

こんにちは、友人、
どうもありがとうございます;;;;;
テストしてみましょう、良さそうです!

神があなたを啓いてくださいますように....
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post:
funchi

Forexlearner wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:53 am i also had bad results with it.
Guys,

Please remember that Funchi is doing tireless work trying to put this all together. Sometimes things don't work out.

After observing the system, especially how it relates to my X-Gen trading system the biggest issue I see is the exit.

Personally, I would never wait for when the 5 EMA crosses back over the 13 EMA to exit, especially on lower timeframes. I would exit after a predetermined TP or liquidity line. Or when it reaches an Order Block or FVG. Or simply by observing that the trade is reversing and going against me.

With the X-Gen you will have really good entries following the rules and doing top-down analysis. However, if you are not monitoring or managing your trades, and relying solely on an EA, on the lower timeframes you can lose quite a few trades. This EA may work best on ONLY higher timeframes such as H1, H4, and D1.

Just my thoughts guys. Nevertheless, super thanks to @funchi for putting in all this effort! :clap:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
commodus, dio889, Forexlearner, TradeXtra, tvhh94, funchi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

funchi wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:03 am 2.
I do not understand the signal conditions.

Are you referring to the standard Ichimoku reference line in MT4?
Is it the same as that?

I do not understand the signal conditions.

Hello Funchi,
Thank you for your time and quick response.

2. Macd-osma-on-chart
The signal is based on the MACD signal line crossing above the MACD histogram line for a buy and below for a sell.

4. Kijun-sen (alerts AHTF) .
Yes, this is the kijun-sen line in the standard mt4 ichimoku.
The signal is when candle closes above the line for a buy and below for a sell,

5. G-channel - When the candle colour changes to sell, it should give a sell signal

I hope I answered your questions correctly? Please let me know if you need further clarification.

Sorry I did not consider that the FNC system already uses MTF, so you can use any of the standard mt4 indicators for the above requests.

Thank again Funchi!
These users thanked the author TradeXtra for the post:
funchi

Forexlearner wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:49 am you guys are going to burn out Funchi with so many requests lol

To keep moving from system to system will not bring you any magic pip making, trust me i've been there. It's how you use it.
funchi can take his time for answer , if u make 5 test it's better make 1 test bro

in trading you have to test a lot of things and look at the one that works best and then update to make it even better
These users thanked the author dio889 for the post:
funchi