Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:23 pm Cool makes sense man, thanks for the explanation (and indicator combo idea) ;)
Yes bro and also the maximum moving average of this type of indicator (cross) is only 3MA.
Let's give Kvak and the other master coders to push the envelope further with more MA Crosses

The more MA Cross, the smoother the data become and will help to avoid range market
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

sylvester21 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:31 pm Yes bro and also the maximum moving average of this type of indicator (cross) is only 3MA.
Let's give Kvak and the other master coders to push the envelope further with more MA Crosses

The more MA Cross, the smoother the data become and will help to avoid range market
Cross of 5x Moving Averages with Candlestick Overlay & "Neutral" Candlestick highlight

Here is version for test as you requested.
Cross of 5 averages...it wasn't easy to put the logic together, but I did something. Kindly test it and give feedback...
Lines are colored for cross ( 2 color up/down), if you want neutral color of lines it must be adjusted with more bufers....

PS: Here is an updated version with On/Off button & for the RSI 5x Cross (set), please see 5x RSI Cross.

kvak wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:42 am Here is version for test as you requested.
Cross of 5 averages...it wasn't easy to put the logic together, but I did something. Kindly test it and give feedback...
Lines are colored for cross ( 2 color up/down), if you want neutral color of lines it must be adjusted with more bufers....
Hello Kvak, this is beyond excellent. It is exactly what I'm looking for. I don't know how you pull it off with the logics, but you did it. Thanks you so much. You're the magician. I think this is the first of it's kind indicator with 5Crossing MA and can show Bull/Bear/neutral candles on the internet. I have searched, can't find at all. This is the first ever type.

Ps: if it's possible, a on/off button will help.

Thank you so much once again.
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post (total 6):
ChuChu Rocket, kvak, Gethsemane, xard777, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy

opita wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:08 am Is it possible to make a histogram version of this please.
TMA & MA Cross Channel (Histogram)

I made histo version...

PS: For the main chart channel version, please see: TMA + MA Cross Channel.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, sylvester21, Jedidiah, josi, opita

sylvester21 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:21 pm Hello Kvak, this is beyond excellent. It is exactly what I'm looking for. I don't know how you pull it off with the logics, but you did it. Thanks you so much. You're the magician. I think this is the first of it's kind indicator with 5Crossing MA and can show Bull/Bear/neutral candles on the internet. I have searched, can't find at all. This is the first ever type.

Ps: if it's possible, a on/off button will help.

Thank you so much once again.
Cross of 5x Moving Averages with Candlestick Overlay & "Neutral" Candlestick highlight + On/Off Button

Added button
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 11):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, sylvester21, thomdel, iPar, 88FX88, Mickey Abi, maroka, k_khan_bt, Forexlearner