Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:47 am Throw two MA's on the chart and go like a maniac.

Now, if no one can create my 4-Timeframe subwindow VoltyChannel idea, it would be great if they could add multiple Averages into the Volty code to filter its signals.
For example on my chart:
6-period Smoothed set to median, and 100-period IE/2 set to close.

When the Volty is set with a low-period, with multiple MA's to filter, it would show trend-change signals AND trend-continuation re-entry signals, both.
The Volty arrows will then be filtered and now have buy, sell, and neutral-colored arrow signals.
Also, add an ON/OFF setting for how many Averages you want to use, plus wingdings for the arrows.

Nothing complicated about that, am I right?
Just slap some Averages into the Volty code...
You would buy on the green arrows or on the red ones?
Hope someone codes your idea.
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
GoldenBrett90

ffsss wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:49 am You would buy on the green arrows or on the red ones?
Thank you.
If both MA's, (or however many you want to use), are green, and the Volty arrow is green, then it's a buy.
And vice-versa for a sell, with the sell-colored arrow matching the sell-colored MA's.
If the MA's are conflicting (a buy MA and a sell MA), then the Volty arrow will turn a gray neutral color for a neutral-buy or neutral-sell.

Therefore, when the MA's are in a trend, then the only Volty arrows that appear will be the ones matching the trend.
And a neutral signal can be generated, which these ones you CAN enter on, but at your discretion.
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

ffsss wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:49 am You would buy on the green arrows or on the red ones?
If someone can code this, I also have a very special instruction to add to the code that will ensure the arrows are generated only when the closing price of the candle is close to the mean-average/price-of-value, so that you don't enter a buy that's too high or a sell that's too low.
I've spent so many hundreds of hours figuring this all out...

-GoldenBrett90

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:29 pm Dear MrTools, specifically,
I was wondering why coders will not touch this indicator...
I've had the source code for around 4 years, which I understand is very hard to come by, but why is it looked down on to further expand on?

These were my simple rules:
Create a 4-timeframe subwindow indicator using the VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+, complete with alerts, subwindow arrows and wingdings.

This indicator has the ability to replicate price-action to 95+% accuracy when tightening up the settings.
I know the settings like the back of my hand..
It would be the most useful, dynamic indicator for scalping indicator-creations, period.
In theory, I'm wanting to use this indicator as the signal to enter into the immediate, short-term price-action trend.
Then, I filter out longer-term trends with another moving-average or two.
This could be a monstrosity in the coding of an extremely accurate trading system.

(Pictured is regular Japanese candlesticks vs the tuned VoltyChannel candlesticks. Regular Japanese candlesticks are the colored wicks.)

Still not able to do it, need to make a function of the version of volty channel stop you posted and far as I can tell there really is no simple way to do this. The only other way I can think of doing is to do an iCustom call with it, which imho would make it very resource hungry.

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:45 am Still not able to do it, need to make a function of the version of volty channel stop you posted and far as I can tell there really is no simple way to do this. The only other way I can think of doing is to do an iCustom call with it, which imho would make it very resource hungry.
Is there a way I can message you?

-GoldenBrett90

please add alert and mtf
the other solar wind by tank has a bunch of bugs the alerts lag and the arrows are not as accurate for some reason
this is not a standalone indicator but it is better than super signal in my opinion because it goes foward instead of backwards

I try paste other solar alerts in here not go together
Levels 0.3 👌
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jonex1995
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters