Re: QQE indicators for MT4

Hello again Mr Tools i came across this modified MACD please how can i get the setting you used as done in the attached screenshots i observed that your setting is more accurate than mine because of the accurate display of the arrows under those candles mine is not doing that please can you help with a template and the settings .In your screenshot i can see 0.0004 (circled area) while in my own screenshot i have 0.0001 and the arrows are too many .Please help with setting.Regards

FLICKERS wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:18 pm Hello again Mr Tools i came across this modified MACD please how can i get the setting you used as done in the attached screenshots i observed that your setting is more accurate than mine because of the accurate display of the arrows under those candles mine is not doing that please can you help with a template and the settings .In your screenshot i can see 0.0004 (circled area) while in my own screenshot i have 0.0001 and the arrows are too many .Please help with setting.Regards

Have no idea what my settings were at the time and not sure what advanced fractals and macd have to do with qqe.

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:17 am Have no idea what my settings were at the time and not sure what advanced fractals and macd have to do with qqe.
No i posted the fractals sometimes back not today and i have no need for it again, im only trying to catch your attention wherever i can that was why i posted them here its only the macd i need now and since you have forgotten the setting i guess thats my luck.Thanks

IndicatorRe: QQE indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:17 am Try this version, now has separate zero cross or signal cross alerts and can change the soundfile now. Also when the alert sounds it should tell you what is going on for example "signal cross or zero cross".
Dear mrtools,
Remember the QQE indicator you posted on post #254?
I still exploring the same indicator to this date
I have exactly the same request with the forex-station member name Ganesh (post #277 - #283)

Would you please create the Divergence ability for this indicator (displaying line on the main chart and also on the attached indicator), Also equipped with sound alert (not only mt4 audio file, I mean external audio files).

No need to hurry, I know you must be very busy. I can wait.
Thanks and regards,

-Rockrobb-

CodeRe: QQE indicators for MT4

RockRobb wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:22 am Dear mrtools,
Remember the QQE indicator you posted on post #254?
I still exploring the same indicator to this date
I have exactly the same request with the forex-station member name Ganesh (post #277 - #283)

Would you please create the Divergence ability for this indicator (displaying line on the main chart and also on the attached indicator), Also equipped with sound alert (not only mt4 audio file, I mean external audio files).

No need to hurry, I know you must be very busy. I can wait.
Thanks and regards,

-Rockrobb-
Divergences with alerts added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
RockRobb, Jimmy, r3dsoul, sashsz, SijjiN

r3dsoul wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:07 pm Dear mrtools,
Can you help me with this one?
It only displays alert on chart but not on alerts pop up screen. It does not even do alert sounds although it was put on true.
I stack 4 of them together for different timeframes. The other QQE's are hard to stack.
Can't do anything with an ex4 file.