Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Jedidiah wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:57 pm Dear Mr Tools
I have an optimization request

1. Please add button
2. Please set exclusive color horizontal lines for 38.2 and 61.8 level FIBO lines.
3. Please add exclusive warnings for FIBO 38.2 and 61.8 levels
4. Is it possible to add FIBO Extensions line
Grateful
Only able to add the button, if still interested check here
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

kvak wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 8:06 am Try THIS simple version
Hello, the biggest problem with the code you mentioned is that it may cause color confusion.
Once the template is saved and switched to another currency, the colors will overlap and become chaotic.
As shown in the following figure. I have found that the indicator I have released can solve this problem, but it can only be displayed on the secondary image and cannot be displayed on the main image. My programming ability is limited and I have not implemented it. I kindly ask which expert can help implement this function.
Attachments

qdjack wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 10:34 am Hello, the biggest problem with the code you mentioned is that it may cause color confusion.
Once the template is saved and switched to another currency, the colors will overlap and become chaotic.
As shown in the following figure. I have found that the indicator I have released can solve this problem, but it can only be displayed on the secondary image and cannot be displayed on the main image. My programming ability is limited and I have not implemented it. I kindly ask which expert can help implement this function.
Hello, dont understand? What code I mentioned?
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Jedidiah

qdjack wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 10:34 am Hello, the biggest problem with the code you mentioned is that it may cause color confusion.
Try this version.... added zones, but dont test it....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 11:14 pm Try this version.... added zones, but dont test it....
Thank you, but the problem persists and has not been resolved.
Look at the two sentences in the original code of the file I published.
int init()
{
SetIndexBuffer(0,xtUpH); SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,0,5,clrBlue);
SetIndexBuffer(1,xtDnH); SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,0,5,clrRed);
}
int deinit()
{
}
There is no need to delete objects in deinit() at all.