Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

hello house please does anyone have a similar indicator similar to the one on chart? It shows multi time frame on chart.the image shows 5minutes and 15 minutes.If any coder could help code it, it should have the options of location,i.e top right, top left etc
Attachments
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore

myrlim wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:25 am Yeah...however is this MT4 indicator? I just can't make it on MT4 platform coz not allow to overlay any MA on secondary indicator there..
try this template - it only uses MT-4-integrated indicators:
(if you ask me - which you don't - I'd replace the SMA45 by a 50-level-line and look for sells when RSI is below 50 and for buys if RSI is above 50)

Does anyone know if it's feasible to add more lines to this indicator?

It allows up to 6 hourly vertical lines to be placed on a chart which is very useful for Renko charts as the spacing indicates volatility. Wide spaced lines = high volatility while closely packed lines = low volatility and not usually the best time to trade.

8 -10 would cover the day and would be ideal.

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, andrei-1

mrtools wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:24 am Auto Fibonacci drawing indicator MT4

Added another fibo. This version draws Fibonacci the correct way
Dear Mr Tools
I have an optimization request

1. Please add button
2. Please set exclusive color horizontal lines for 38.2 and 61.8 level FIBO lines.
3. Please add exclusive warnings for FIBO 38.2 and 61.8 levels
4. Is it possible to add FIBO Extensions line
Grateful
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Gethsemane, RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:57 pm Dear Mr Tools
I have an optimization request

1. Please add button
2. Please set exclusive color horizontal lines for 38.2 and 61.8 level FIBO lines.
3. Please add exclusive warnings for FIBO 38.2 and 61.8 levels
4. Is it possible to add FIBO Extensions line
Grateful
Very good idea, both color and alerts for the "golden" retracement zone
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post:
Banzai