Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kvak wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 2:59 pm I trying this indicator, and dont see this issue, maybe tell your set up what you use....You use indicator in mtf mode?
when volatility increases in price movement the indicator will show signal but disappear and reappear , This doesn't happen in low volatility times, I think if you program it to only give a signal after the close of the candle it won't be able to recalculate within the open bar.

hopefully you can modify it to only do one calculation per 30min bar new higher high or new lower low equal new signal, similar to renko bar

This way the average volatility in the market won't be able to offend the signal in the higher time frame bar level above 30min.
Attachments

TE81950 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 12:44 am when volatility increases in price movement the indicator will show signal but disappear and reappear , This doesn't happen in low volatility times, I think if you program it to only give a signal after the close of the candle it won't be able to recalculate within the open bar.

hopefully you can modify it to only do one calculation per 30min bar new higher high or new lower low equal new signal, similar to renko bar

This way the average volatility in the market won't be able to offend the signal in the higher time frame bar level above 30min.
If you use indicator as I see in picture, is normal that arrows change position...this in normal MTF behavior...there is nothing to change or fix.....

Has anyone made a "cloud" indicator using two MA's from the latest version of Averages/AllAverages, yet?
My simple idea is to use two different periods of this MA indicator to where they both click on or off with the click of the button on the chart to turn them on or off.
And I was thinking it should include color-coded candlesticks, also. Buy, sell, neutral - colored candles.

It's pretty much like Xard's "Universe" double MA cloud with colored candlesticks, except with any combination you'd desire for the MA's.
Let me know. Thanks.
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90