Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

regit wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 7:50 pm Just a thought to consider . . .

You can see when a single larger weight zigzag line is drawn between 2 points that 1 OR MORE zigzags of smaller weight are drawn between the same 2 points. You can observe for yourself that there is not a fixed number of smaller zigags, but will be 1, 3, 5, ... So why are there not ALWAYS a fixed number of smaller zigzags, such as 3, that comprise the larger line? I postulate that there are indeed ALWAYS 3 smaller zigzags, IF you find the correct partition from which to view.

That is to say we have ARBITRARILY limited our "view ports" to the timeframes that MT4 provides, while the actual space can be viewed at ANY selected granularity, not just the granularity provided by the MT4 TFs. So, if you see a single larger zizgzag comprising 5 smaller zigzags, then change to a slightly larger TF that has slightly reduced granularity. You will find that there is a TF with granularity such that there are 3 zigzags that comprise a single larger zigzag on that TF.

Of course, in order to be able to find this "3-zigzag granularity" TF, you will need to have a charting platform that includes the ability to create any arbitrary TF that you want.

EDIT
Of course another option is to increase the value on the input of the smaller zigzag indicator until the 5 zigzags change to only 3.

Here is an example going the other direction. That is, when a 1-2-3 zigzag is expected but it is a single line instead. In this case, the input to the zigzag indicator is reduced to increase the view of granularity, until the 1-2-3 zigzag is found.
This is M15 . The 3Aqua is drawn as a single rising zizgzag, so where is the 2Yellow zigzag? It is also a single line that the 3Aqua has drawn on top of.

Here the input to the 2Y zigzag has been reduced until the 1-2-3 zigzag is displayed.

I don´t tried yet, but this is a option to create chart with anothers time frames on MT4, you need M1 chart opened to work with new time frames.

https://www.fxblue.com/appstore/12/tick-charts-mt4

It´s is free

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

RollerAndTrading wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:24 am I don´t tried yet, but this is a option to create chart with anothers time frames on MT4, you need M1 chart opened to work with new time frames.

https://www.fxblue.com/appstore/12/tick-charts-mt4

It´s is free
Sure that is an option to create other TFs, but there are 2 negatives to it:
1. You must keep a DEDICATED M1 chart running;
2. This custom TF is built from M1 bars, not from ticks.

There are other charting apps with custom TFs that are are built from ticks; no absurd need for a dedicated M1 or any other chart.

regit wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 7:50 pm Just a thought to consider . . .

You can see when a single larger weight zigzag line is drawn between 2 points that 1 OR MORE zigzags of smaller weight are drawn between the same 2 points. You can observe for yourself that there is not a fixed number of smaller zigags, but will be 1, 3, 5, ... So why are there not ALWAYS a fixed number of smaller zigzags, such as 3, that comprise the larger line? I postulate that there are indeed ALWAYS 3 smaller zigzags, IF you find the correct partition from which to view.

That is to say we have ARBITRARILY limited our "view ports" to the timeframes that MT4 provides, while the actual space can be viewed at ANY selected granularity, not just the granularity provided by the MT4 TFs. So, if you see a single larger zizgzag comprising 5 smaller zigzags, then change to a slightly larger TF that has slightly reduced granularity. You will find that there is a TF with granularity such that there are 3 zigzags that comprise a single larger zigzag on that TF.

Of course, in order to be able to find this "3-zigzag granularity" TF, you will need to have a charting platform that includes the ability to create any arbitrary TF that you want.

EDIT
Of course another option is to increase the value on the input of the smaller zigzag indicator until the 5 zigzags change to only 3.

Here is an example going the other direction. That is, when a 1-2-3 zigzag is expected but it is a single line instead. In this case, the input to the zigzag indicator is reduced to increase the view of granularity, until the 1-2-3 zigzag is found.
This is M15 . The 3Aqua is drawn as a single rising zizgzag, so where is the 2Yellow zigzag? It is also a single line that the 3Aqua has drawn on top of.

Here the input to the 2Y zigzag has been reduced until the 1-2-3 zigzag is displayed.
Thank you for sharing. thank you very much
These users thanked the author quangvuig for the post:
regit

Darkdoji wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:07 pm Misunderstandings arise from small facts that do not seem important at first but among humans can become a huge deal and even spoil a good thing for everyone. But I am sure as mature and reasonable traders we can grow from the understanding that follows from a misunderstanding. Think about it this way:

a) Many traders that visit FS do not speak English and depend on translators.
b) So what should be a simple and direct concept becomes a "complexity" because meaning is lost in translation
c) For example @ImpLaNT misunderstood the simple concept of point match because of this. He imagines something else instead.
d) So if he understood point matching by now he would be in the money just like the pilot who shows how it is done so easily.
e) So my advice to him is simple reread again all about point matching as the Master showed us it is a simple cue for entering a trade.
f) So if we first understand the Master and follow the technique we win. If using a translator read again and again to understand.
g) I understand what the Master has explained so I use that technique very well but may be because I do not need a translator.
h) E.g. 2:1 match works brilliantly especially for day traders as the pilot shows.
i) As for @regit it is not very clear what the problem is with his understanding. I do not see anywhere where the Master talks 1, 2, 3.
j) But the man appears fixated by "technical" ideas which appear to confuse him.
k) But as members we wait for him to produce snaps of his "system" soon so we can see and learn. That will be fantastic.
l) As for me I think the Master delivered as promised the Holy Grail and I see the proof in the pilot's trading
m) The Master's point matching approach is also something I like and will now use consistently because it is simple and very accurate.
o) So I hope from misunderstanding we all move to a new understanding which will help us and others to grow our accounts.
Just my 2 cents

The Crow (-_-)
What happened over here? All of a sudden it seems like it just died!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Darkdoji

mrtools wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:52 am What happened over here? All of a sudden it seems like it just died!
The author of the thread does not get in touch for about a month. The last time he was in Telegram on April 29. Considering the fact that he had serious health problems, this looks alarming. Does anyone hear somthing about Samm?
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, TCT_bx

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:57 am The author of the thread does not get in touch for about a month. The last time he was in Telegram on April 29. Considering the fact that he had serious health problems, this looks alarming. Does anyone hear somthing about Samm?
This is such worrying news and we hope the Master gets better soon. God bless him with all the best!
These users thanked the author TCT_bx for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, ImpLaNT

OK... A month of silence has passed in the thread. Interesting... Did any of the thread participants use Orbit in their trading during this month? If there are such people, it would be nice if they shared information about how successful their trading was and how useful Orbit was. And also.... It would be interesting to know how they used the tool in their work exactly. Thank you...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
TCT_bx, ffsss

ZigZag vs. Chaos Semafor - 3_mod v2.0

I don't know about anyone else, but when I see the zigzag indicator with inputs of 4,5,3 and the semafor indicator with inputs 4,4,4. my expectation is that they mark the same points (due to 4 being the first input). Alas, expectation not met. It's simple enough for you to check for yourself.
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.