Re: Exit Indicator

ifx777 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:30 pm What do you think of PSAR as an exit indicator?
Psar would probably be ok, I use atr probability bands with forex contrarian client sentiment and manually set up partial stops on the probability bands been working very well so far guess you can say the partial stops are my exit indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
ifx777, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:15 am Psar would probably be ok, I use atr probability bands with forex contrarian client sentiment and manually set up partial stops on the probability bands been working very well so far guess you can say the partial stops are my exit indicator.
Is there a chance you can share more details on the above? So I can try to have it coded in tot he ea. thanks.

mrtools wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:15 am Psar would probably be ok, I use atr probability bands with forex contrarian client sentiment and manually set up partial stops on the probability bands been working very well so far guess you can say the partial stops are my exit indicator.
Do you use the atr on the same timeframe of entry or a daily one?