Re: French TV C8

Ogee wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:36 pm French TV channel C8 asked their viewers if France should continue to arm Ukraine;

- Continue arming Ukraine -> 24,3%
- Stop arming Ukraine -> 76,7%
The numbers speak for themselves. Send Ukraine some bagels.

Better still... send these bum immigrants who settled in France to Ukraine.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
RplusT
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Joe Rogan on NATO Expansion

Joe Rogan Show on NATO expansion.

Guest: "The same dumb neocons that had this policy to remake the Middle East are the same ones that had this policy to expand NATO to Russia's border. And man, was this just the dumbest, most reckless policy ever. That's now put us in a position where we are closer to a risk of World War III and nuclear war than we have ever been in my life, and for what? To make sure the Donbas region is ruled by Kyiv rather than Moscow? Is that really worth it?"
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, RplusT, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket

Question50,000 new recruits

More on Ukraine's 'secret plans' of their 'surprise' counteroffensive where they will try to cut the Russian land bridge to Crimea.

Just have to get 50,000 new recruits across the Dnieper river in small boats 🤔

The Bild publication, citing its sources, writes that when crossing the Dnieper , the Armed Forces of Ukraine intend to use small operational special forces on kayaks.

“They are silent and small in size, difficult to see at night. A special coating is applied on board so that they cannot be detected by a night vision device, ” says BILD.

Meanwhile, we can expect a mass exodus of Americans from Ukraine ... (probably end up in Taiwan)

The Pentagon must publish data on the number of American soldiers in Ukraine - the US House of Representatives voted for the resolution.

Most likely, the US will now withdraw some of its advisers and instructors to Poland in order to issue a positive report on the 'small' presence of its soldiers in Ukraine.

And this, from 2015, foretells exactly what happened.

LikeInvaders left without fuel

;) ⚡️Crimea. In Sevastopol, a drone attacked a fuel tank. Massive fire spread over an area of 1,000 square meters

It takes place in the Kazachya Bay microdistrict. The fire can be seen from all parts of the city. He was assigned 4 (the most difficult) level. “Since the volume of fuel is large (!), It will take time to localize the fire,” said the local Gauleiter.

The invaders were left without fuel.
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Re: Invaders left without fuel

vvFish wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:18 pm ;)

⚡️Crimea. In Sevastopol, a drone attacked a fuel tank. Massive fire spread over an area of 1,000 square meters

It takes place in the Kazachya Bay microdistrict. The fire can be seen from all parts of the city. He was assigned 4 (the most difficult) level. “Since the volume of fuel is large (!), It will take time to localize the fire,” said the local Gauleiter.

The invaders were left without fuel.

Boooom.....Uh, Crater head, so exciting......for a five year old, maybe.
.Besides, why are you not at the frontlines? What a f* coward you are, watching your fellow citizens die by the tens of thousand while hiding behind your keyboard, talking about winning all day. Pathetic! You did nothing, Crater head, you won nothing!

I'm digging trenches

Me, starting to dig a trench inside this thread... sort of a front-line herein...
A "special-social-media operation " to prevent neo-ruzi (ala putin-totalitarization regime or a fandom of such) .

At least, no hypersonic missiles and a nuclear threat around. ; )---
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
vvFish
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Re: Invaders left without fuel

RplusT wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:29 pm Boooom.....Uh, Crater head, so exciting......for a five year old, maybe.
.Besides, why are you not at the frontlines? What a f* coward you are, watching your fellow citizens die by the tens of thousand while hiding behind your keyboard, talking about winning all day. Pathetic! You did nothing, Crater head, you won nothing!
LOL someone is butthurt :lol: