Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:19 am The donchian channel and the discontinued signal lines (lvls) are 2 different ideas and don't think it would be possible to combine the 2 but would imagine it would be possible to combine donchian and dsma.

In the same way, is it feasible to use OBV (donchian channel) as the level line of smoothed repulse? Is it "conceivable" to combine this?

i.e. is it possible to put them in the same technical indicator window (displayed at the same time, as a reference for trading)?

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello,

Can I please request EQUITY MANAGER EA, if I have 5 trades open, once profit reach on certain level in pips , like 300, I want EA to lock 100 pips in profit so it won't let profit fall back under 100 pips or value provided. It shouldn't set hard stop in MT4 but look on high of pips and low of pips and decide to close all trade once fall below, and as high increase 305, lock increase to 305, with define step in increase. or even high+1 , lock+1 . Hope it make sense.

thanks