Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:14 pm Dear master coders (@mrtools, @kvak, et al.),

Would you be so kind as to add a button to EACH of these indicators? As you are well aware, I do love the ability to switch between a chart with indicators and a clean chart. So the addition of a button will facilitate this :).

Update: Could you please add a shadow option to the indicator as well? That would be sweet :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Indicators:
dpwma-jma ribbon.mq4

dpwma & jma.mq4
DPWMA Double Parabolic Weighted Moving Average JMA Ribbon Cross + Candlestick Overlay

Hello, I made this new version, it have candles too. Test it...

PS: For a description on the DPWMA Parabolic Weighted Moving Average, please refer to the: Averages Filters page.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 13):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, josi, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, Jimmy, Woodyz, Mundu19, sylvester21, eduarescobar, alexm

kvak wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:30 am Hello, I made this new version, it have candles too. Test it...
I'm a fan of averages crosses and this is one of the ones I like the most. as always, the possibility to use the Z-score as an input filter and at the cross of 8 in DPWMA and 21 in JMA. I imagine that the reverse can also deliver value, excellent indicator.
Attachments
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, sylvester21, eduarescobar

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:54 am I'm a fan of averages crosses and this is one of the ones I like the most. as always, the possibility to use the Z-score as an input filter and at the cross of 8 in DPWMA and 21 in JMA. I imagine that the reverse can also deliver value, excellent indicator.
Iam trying setup from cross dpwma/jma in XUma indicator and look better than this I think....(in first picture comparsion on chart cross indicator in subwindow xuma with arrows on circle).
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, josi, Jimmy, sylvester21, eduarescobar

kvak wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:15 am Iam trying setup from cross dpwma/jma in XUma indicator and look better than this I think....(in first picture comparsion on chart cross indicator in subwindow xuma with arrows on circle).
I was going to ask exactly that, about the possibility of including DPWMA in Xu Ma eAverages media options. but, just by the photo, you can see how promising it should be.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
sylvester21

sylvester21 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:00 pm Fully support to create this grand experimental cross. Xuma-dpwma-jurik cross
+1 hear hear..... destroy the market

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
sylvester21, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:27 pm I was going to ask exactly that, about the possibility of including DPWMA in Xu Ma eAverages media options. but, just by the photo, you can see how promising it should be.
In my average pack is DPWMA with hard coded dpwma power = 2 (Double weighted moving average) and Jurik filter hard coded with phase = 0.
Use any of xuma with extended averages.
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
ujtrader, sylvester21, RodrigoRT7, moey_dw