Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Sepo wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:16 pm I made a request for it to be converted to MT4 a while back, hopefully someone will look into it:)
bro
we can make with not exact trend lines but similar... i am studying this trend line length and periods.. if you can find these script please post.
use this fractal trend line and add different period . you can get lines . use confirmed lines only. (read settings)
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&start=17030
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Sepo
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Sepo wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:56 pm
i check in trading view,
this setting as shown in video is not always get.. you cannot blindly trust these trend line breakout indi.
when you watch any video, they will not show the failure part ;)

now i am setting my binary proven strategy where lot of traders also trading in this same strategy..

rules:
if the price cross down/touch (extreme) Keltner channel; RSI and stoch touch / cross OS level - buy
for sell just opposite

but if a strong trend , these positions is a breakout and all traders loose money. :cry: (mine also)
now i am trying to get the breakout when its happen we can find with these trend lines combination ( 25, 50, 75 &100 periods) confirmed lines .

in snap i plot vertical lines and arrows for the above market situation (reversal and breakout positions) . try in demo ..

Note:_ dont think you will get more signal in single currency pair,. bez. rsi and stoch ob/os reach positions are rare per day.

IF expert coders can help to make arrows based on these rules will be great to community.. Mr. tools and other hidden coders please response. :)
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi