Re: MT5 Heiken Ashi

From Mladen Rakic:

Theory:

The original indicator was described by B. Williams as fourth dimension - Trading Zone:

If the current bars of AC and AO are trending up, it shows that the zone is up
If the current bars of АС and АО down, it shows that the zone is down.
If the bars of AC and AO are differently directed then the bar is colored grey.
This version:

The indicator is based on the following 3 indicators:

Heiken Ashi
smoothed (if the smoothing period is >1)
regular (if the smoothing period is <=1)
Accelerator Oscillator.
Awesome Oscillator.
Comparing the slope of the smoothed Heiken ashi can filter out some of the false signals. The combined states and values of the 3 are producing zones and trade signals. This version is adding the smoothing possibility using one of the 4 average types :

simple moving average
exponential moving average
smoothed moving average
linear weighted moving average
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:51 am Then go to mt5 forum and pay to get help, wow not getting thine handheld and resorts to name calling, like I said still waiting for you to share something besides insults. We like to have members contribute, not be like you and beg for help, over and over again and not contributing anything else.

ps) still waiting for your EA source :)
Contribute with what?

So the condition for you to help is if I contribute? That is transactional in nature and I already offered you money (which is the same thing) and you denied, because you are a petty little bitch.

By the way I just figured it out. I would say "thanks for nothing" but that would not actually be true.
Alberto Gauer Borrego seller on MQL5 aka Rogue_Trader / LogicGate / Gauer

Rogue_Trader wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:31 am Contribute with what?

So the condition for you to help is if I contribute? That is transactional in nature and I already offered you money (which is the same thing) and you denied, because you are a petty little bitch.

By the way I just figured it out. I would say "thanks for nothing" but that would not actually be true.

Yes, you have contributed nothing since you started here except (as you continue to do) insults, from our indicators repaint(apparently you don't even know what that is), to your petty little name calling, etc, etc. don't need your money to pay you for your insults.
Chickenspicy

Rogue_Trader wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:31 am Contribute with what?

dude you are not entitled to anything and nothing here, you don/t own this place you need to respect it or get kicked out,
you need to understand the difference between something that is true versus the TRUTH
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:52 am dude you are not entitled to anything and nothing here, you don/t own this place you need to respect it or get kicked out,
you need to understand the difference between something that is true versus the TRUTH
Brown nosing chump, I just made a post asking for coding help, a very simple help, but the "big teacher" diva here for some stupid reason here thinks that his code contains a super secret no one is allowed to see... That is not a problem anymore though.
Alberto Gauer Borrego seller on MQL5 aka Rogue_Trader / LogicGate / Gauer

Rogue_Trader wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:56 am Brown nosing chump, I just made a post asking for coding help, a very simple help, but the "big teacher" diva here for some stupid reason here thinks that his code contains a super secret no one is allowed to see... That is not a problem anymore though.
Where your code?????? Learn what repainting is :)
Chickenspicy

Rogue_Trader wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:56 am Brown nosing chump, I just made a post asking for coding help, a very simple help, but the "big teacher" diva here for some stupid reason here thinks that his code contains a super secret no one is allowed to see... That is not a problem anymore though.

sorry you feel that way, but even if he has a secret its his right to not tell you so go away sorry you cant have everything you want

must be a liberal if you say something i dont like go to jail, when this is free country i can say yes or no
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

chickensword wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:58 am sorry you feel that way, but even if he has a secret its his right to not tell you so go away sorry you cant have everything you want

must be a liberal if you say something i dont like go to jail, when this is free country i can say yes or no
Spoiled little entitled whatever who expects everything to be handed to him on a gold platter.
Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:00 am Spoiled little entitled whatever who expects everything to be handed to him on a gold platter.
the origin is because his parents never disciplined him and never experience true hard work so he kind of doesn/t really know what hes talking about, people in army same way complain when they the ones not doing anything
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1