Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

Hey Guys,

Sharing "Quantile Price Analysis" by me

Calculation is:
----------------------
Calculation is current close price minus the close price of the last N(default 30) period's defined X(default 60) upper quantile &
current close price minus the close price of the last N(default 30) period's defined X(default 40) lower quantile.
If both of these value(which are displayed in histograms) are above 0 then it is uptrend, vice versa for down trend, if one of them is > 0 and one of them is < 0, then it is ranging.
-----------------------
There is also a high low mode in the inputs, Calculation is current High price minus the close price of the last N(default 30) period's defined X(default 60) upper quantile & current Low price minus the close price of the last N(default 30) period's defined X(default 40) lower quantile.
If both of these value(which are displayed in histograms) are above 0 then it is uptrend, vice versa for down trend, if one of them is > 0 and one of them is < 0, then it is ranging.
This method filters more ranging bars but also produces more lag.
-----------------------
Green Block at the 0 level means uptrend, Orange Block at the 0 level means downtrend, Gray Block at the 0 level means Ranging.
Jas Wu

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

nyunyi wrote:Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:59 pm Please help me Mrtools to rename this indicator. I tried this indicator, the error message is: AbsoluteStrength averages (mtf + alerts + arrows) EURUSD,M1: Alert: You are trying to use renamed indicator. Thanks for the help.
thanks for the beautiful work. how do i download the ITREND