Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:58 am My bad, I apologize, corrected it in this version.
Hi Mr.Tools ,

This indicator looks good, is it possible to add MA filter to filter out the arrow?
The concept is , When there's uptrend only display buy arrow, when there's downtrend only display sell arrow.
The MA method can be SMA,EMA etc, and it can set for the MA both fast & slow period.

e.g:
EMA 20 & 50. when EMA 20 above EMA 50 only display buy arrow, when EMA 20 below EMA 50 only display sell arrow...

Thanks in advanced!

jng640 wrote:Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:47 pm Hi Mr.Tools ,

This indicator looks good, is it possible to add MA filter to filter out the arrow?
The concept is , When there's uptrend only display buy arrow, when there's downtrend only display sell arrow.
The MA method can be SMA,EMA etc, and it can set for the MA both fast & slow period.

e.g:
EMA 20 & 50. when EMA 20 above EMA 50 only display buy arrow, when EMA 20 below EMA 50 only display sell arrow...

Thanks in advanced!
Hi.
Somethink like this?
Lots of options...

kvak wrote:Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:29 pm Hi.
Somethink like this?
Lots of options...
Hi Kvak,
First I need to say thanks for your help! I think is a little bit misunderstanding about the concept, here's the example picture: The indicator will still work it original function, but only display Buy arrow when MA is uptrend (delete Sell arrow) ; only display Sell arrow when MA is downtrend (delete Buy arrow) , it is like don't against the trend and only trade with the trend, like trend following strategy . :razz:
So the user can choose what type of MA he want to use, and what is the MA period to determine the uptrend and downtrend. :)

jng640 wrote:Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:02 pm Hi Kvak,
First I need to say thanks for your help! I think is a little bit misunderstanding about the concept, here's the example picture:

The indicator will still work it original function, but only display Buy arrow when MA is uptrend (delete Sell arrow) ; only display Sell arrow when MA is downtrend (delete Buy arrow) , it is like don't against the trend and only trade with the trend, like trend following strategy . :razz:
So the user can choose what type of MA he want to use, and what is the MA period to determine the uptrend and downtrend. :)
But this indicator working as you requested...cross of ma working as a filter for arrowing brake of channel. If you use correct option for arrows.
The old menu remains and the indicator can work without ma cross .
See my picture....there is no arrow in the marked areas, despite the fact that there was a fractal breakout
Ma cross have opposite signal.
Attachments

kvak wrote:Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:45 pm But this indicator working as you requested...cross of ma working as a filter for arrowing brake of channel. If you use correct option for arrows.
The old menu remains and the indicator can work without ma cross .
See my picture....there is no arrow in the marked areas, despite the fact that there was a fractal breakout
Ma cross have opposite signal.
Hi Kvak,

The concept is filter out the circle arrow when the MA is uptrend, vice-versa in down trend. :D