Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

[quote=mrtools post_id= time=1640488051 user_id=4864807]
Added divergence and zero cross alerts.

As always, everything is at the highest level, MrTools! The only problem: the size of arrows does not change. Once again you, as well as all members of the FS community with the holiday! May God help us in these difficult times.
Attachments

It is especially pleasing that discrepancies work with going to zero. Such divergence usually gives stronger movements.
Yes! Signals are processed by almost 100%. My low bow to you. But I changed the settings of the indicator for myself. I love the Phibo numbers. I don't know why, but it works.
Attachments

moey_dw wrote:Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:32 pm fingers cross it will go DOWN but i know it will still go up haha :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
Quite right - it didn't really have a choice but had to go up - doesn't mean it won't turn around today (at least for a nice little bit).
But - as so often - it goes to show: don't trust divergence (at least not on its own).