Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

trader2000 wrote:Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:35 pm for itrend it is mentioned that when histogram pierce second line it time to enter . what about if histogram leave the line down it could be sign of exit the trade ?
my other question we can trade it on current time frame or need to check higher time frame first ?thanks
Yeah could be a time to exit, but it's best to try it on demo and then decide.

[quote=Banzai post_id= time=1635489565 user_id=4934612]

Zones = on or off
Half Trend Lines = on or off

mr.tools
i have an idea to make S/R line with HALF TREND signal.. can you make it same what you did before for Trend cycle!
I find the pullback levels are accurate with respect to SR levels
see snap for review.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

IdeaRe: Trend Indicators for MT4

celte wrote:Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:26 am Hi,
Same problem
Not solved
Thanks for helping
jf
Hi, you need to make sure the indicator name is not changed or altered in any way. The only time we have heard this happening is from using outdated versions of Firefox when downloading files, or if a person actually changes the filename of the indicator.

Are you using Firefox by any chance?
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote:Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:50 am Hi, you need to make sure the indicator name is not changed or altered in any way. The only time we have heard this happening is from using outdated versions of Firefox when downloading files, or if a person actually changes the filename of the indicator.

Are you using Firefox by any chance?
Hi and thanks a lot,
Solved with Chrome !
Thanks again
Cheers
jf