Re: Trend Indicators

mades wrote:Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:12 am Added a small new function "slopechangelvl1", if true, will do slope alerts only when above or below level1 which is useful if you use it with all currencies on.

I would also like to ask pro coders here if they could add another useful thing: rate of change from (bar-X), x being a variable (default 1). It could be shown on the display as USD 0.007843 + 0.15 (normalized). Could be green or red depending on if the number is positive or negative. It would serve as sort of momentum, helping to pair currencies more effectively.

There are other features which could be coded in (like varying thickness of line depending on value or counting the crosses over certain number of bars and show the pair with least crosses) but it is unfortunately all beyond my skills.
Can we get this version with Gold or Crypto?

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

ggtrador wrote:Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:02 pm Mr. Tools, is it possible to add different price options for this wonderful indicator?ptl 2.09 histo (alerts + lines + arrows + multisymbol).mq4
Don't think it's possible, the values are based on the highest high and lowest low, but will look around, sometimes when i think it's not possible someone manages to do it.

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:34 am Added alerts when the lines cross.
for itrend it is mentioned that when histogram pierce second line it time to enter . what about if histogram leave the line down it could be sign of exit the trade ?
my other question we can trade it on current time frame or need to check higher time frame first ?thanks