Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

Vere wrote:Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:16 pm im sryy mrtools, can u plzz check fractal lower price in new version indi...
whn i xcheck new version indi with mt4 standar fractal and old version indi, the new version show dfrnt fractal lower price...

Please check the newest one I posted, pretty sure it is fixed, just looking at the earlier chart picture i posted I should of realized something was off.

mrtools wrote:Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:39 am Found a bug, was updating the first half of the code and used the first half to update the second half and forgot to change > to <, anyway try now. Hopefully I got it right this time.
Sorry Mrtools, there is an error message coming up that I am trying to use an indicator with a changed name! I have not even tried that...
Could you look into it again.
Thanks

Jozo wrote:Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:53 am Sorry Mrtools, there is an error message coming up that I am trying to use an indicator with a changed name! I have not even tried that...
Could you look into it again.
Thanks
Posting it again, if you have firefox, or at least when i was using it, it would add (1) or something like that to the name,so check that too.