Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Csj179t wrote:Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:16 pm sal,

As i remember your example image was telling:
UP(GREEN) = current low and high is inside previous low and high, and current bar is bullish, and previous bar was bearish
DN(RED)= current low and high is inside previous low and high, and current bar is bearish, and previous bar was bullish

I made this rule:
UP(GREEN) = Low > Low[i+1] && High < High[i+1] && Close > Open && Close[i+1] < Open[i+1]
DN(RED)= Low > Low[i+1] && High < High[i+1] && Close < Open && Close[i+1] > Open[i+1]

Please, tell me if I missed something?!
Beacuse I dont not how to make it other way...

Where on this screenshot you said something wrong? Where "X" is drawn ?

I also uploaded your image with the example.

The image is the inside bar concept and for trend more signal, i think we may update as per below

Arrow down
Mother body (green) close price >= current bar (red)open price; mother high >= current bar High (red)
Current bar red close price <= 50% of mother body close price

opposite the same for up.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote:Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:08 pm The image is the inside bar concept and for trend more signal, i think we may update as per below

Arrow down
Mother body (green) close price >= current bar (red)open price; mother high >= current bar High (red)
Current bar red close price <= 50% of mother body close price

opposite the same for up.
sal,

I see.
Im sorry, probably I wont be able to help with that one...
Sincerely,
Sergei

Dear Csj /Mr.tools
could you please add arrows on chart as per conditions below
This indicators uploaded in RSI pasge by mntiwania.. :)
DOT MMS indicator is the one i need to update.

below 30 level ;when RED dot confirmed bar -down arrow

ABOVE 70 Level when BLUE dot confirmed bar - up arrow
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

RomanUkraine wrote:Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:10 am Bro, what's the full name of this indicator? Do you know the exact settings?
The arrows on the screen are drawn by HMA - maybe also tell the settings.
When the market has no chance, I just look at the indicators on the forum. Today the market is very weak.

In fact, these indicators are not as good as the boutique indicators of mladen / mrtools. mladen / mrtools is the father of foreign exchange indicators!

Including those so-called commercial indicators, which are basically unreliable. Ha ha ;)

太虚一毫 wrote:Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:28 am When the market has no chance, I just look at the indicators on the forum. Today the market is very weak.

In fact, these indicators are not as good as the boutique indicators of mladen / mrtools. mladen / mrtools is the father of foreign exchange indicators!

Including those so-called commercial indicators, which are basically unreliable. Ha ha ;)
I found indicators - what about wpr settings? It's time to leave work already 21:30.