Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Csj179t wrote:Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:00 am sal,

I understand that you want to change arrows code (types of arrows) ? I updated previous post screenshot and indicator with new version.
Is that what you want?
keep the cross same as it for main signal.. no change. an Additonal arrows needs based on stoch line trend direction possible when a main signal confirmed !.
i prefer in with zigzag TRENDs direction to follow, but it may repaint arrows generate right!!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote:Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:10 am keep the cross same as it for main signal.. no change. an Additonal arrows needs based on stoch line trend direction possible when a main signal confirmed !.
i prefer in with zigzag TRENDs direction to follow, but it may repaint arrows generate right!!
sal,

Im sorry, but I dont understand whats your request.
You want an additional indicator, based on stochastic main and signal line cross? There are couple out here already...

Or you want to also add that singleInsideBar filter to stochastic cross? I see on your screenshot that first singleInsideBar is RED, is stoch cross DOWN. Alrigh. Next example, RED insideBar, stoch is UP. Last example RED insideBar and NO stoch cross. Im confused.
And what about the ZigZag and that request I tottaly dont get it...
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote:Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:29 am sal,

Im sorry, but I dont understand whats your request.
You want an additional indicator, based on stochastic main and signal line cross? There are couple out here already...

Or you want to also add that singleInsideBar filter to stochastic cross? I see on your screenshot that first singleInsideBar is RED, is stoch cross DOWN. Alrigh. Next example, RED insideBar, stoch is UP. Last example RED insideBar and NO stoch cross. Im confused.
And what about the ZigZag and that request I tottaly dont get it...
you want to also add that singleInsideBar filter to stochastic cross? -
yes. regardless red or green cross arrows direction.
same idea for zigzag line direction
Attachments

sal wrote:Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:48 pm dear experts
i see this indicator yesterday updated for arrows . if it possible to arrows to add additional

for up arrows - Green line crosses up red line above the blue line
for down arrow - Red line crosses up green line below the blue line
see snap
took the original Didi indicator for the arrows, both should be in the indicators folder

Csj179t wrote:Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:40 pm Hi sal,

Its not that I was wanting to add something. I saw your request and tried to help!
I’m so sorry, I’m probably not qualified enough to make it happen.

Best wishes to you!
sorry, may be my idea is not fully conveyed to you... No problem.
i manage some other way to get a proper signal based on single inside bar and another indicator.. :)
let me test my strategy...
thanks for your support .

This is one of Jim Dandy's creations from a couple of his Tech Tip Tuesday YouTube videos from April 2020. It's an on-chart moveable button where you can change the background colour, set up for now between black and white. On the face of it, it may not be that interesting in terms of basic function but this can play a spoken message of your choosing before the chart changes colour. Clearly it can be programmed to do other things instead.

It uses Microsoft's free download ReadAloud software.

The spoken message can be changed on lines 89 and 95 of the mq4 file. The dll, contained in the zip for ease of downloading, needs to go to the MT4 libraries folder. The dll is the work of The Coder's Guru and has come from the mql5 site. The speak.mq4 file is also from there & included but it wasn't needed for the ButtonDialogue file to work. I compiled it and it works OK. Included the ex4 just in case.

These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post:
DaffyTaffy

sal wrote:Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:13 pm Hai bro.
Today i check the live chart, some positions, inside bars arrows not appear . see snap marked arrows !!
we maight be code for BULL BAR HIGH/CLOSE >= BEAR BAR LOW/OPEN .
can you please check.!!
sal,

As i remember your example image was telling:
UP(GREEN) = current low and high is inside previous low and high, and current bar is bullish, and previous bar was bearish
DN(RED)= current low and high is inside previous low and high, and current bar is bearish, and previous bar was bullish

I made this rule:
UP(GREEN) = Low > Low[i+1] && High < High[i+1] && Close > Open && Close[i+1] < Open[i+1]
DN(RED)= Low > Low[i+1] && High < High[i+1] && Close < Open && Close[i+1] > Open[i+1]

Please, tell me if I missed something?!
Beacuse I dont not how to make it other way...

Where on this screenshot you said something wrong? Where "X" is drawn ?

I also uploaded your image with the example.
Attachments
Sincerely,
Sergei