Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

josi wrote:Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:36 pm Banzai - if memory still serves me - has already coded this one as a button-version.
Hopefully you can still find it in his "deserted" thread.
The turn on-off button shows some lag - so be patient.
i do miss banzai........... he was very creative guy huh.............. sad he got covid & his family members become very ill.......... :sad: :sad: :sad:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

As I said, I traded with it yesterday. You made me make OT as usually I don't trade night time.... :D But it was fun and made money. Installed it just in time to trade the Long too on the DE30.... Just to show one can put anything on the chart and trade with it.

Here is my homemade version I did this morning (10 min). MA Rainbow + Ichimoku............It's like Meyney's Pullback chart with the Ichi decoration added.
I know, It looks a bit less sophisticated......but equally effective. But then, it's the trader who makes the trading decisions, not the indicators.